Reviews for The Telltale Cupboard
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I really enjoyed this fic, it seems like a very Remus thing to do. He can't do anything openly, so he takes the time to think about what will hurt Vernon most, and how to make him get himself in trouble. I can just imagine his expression when he was planning and first thought about the story and its potential applicability.
teedub chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Illustrative of the saying "revenge is a dish best served cold".

Very cold, cruel and calculated. Perfect. I love it!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Only Remus, he was known as the bookworm of the group, quiet and subtle would be his way! very nice!
richardrobinsonjr chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I liked it. A nice touch to hurt Vernon's feeling that way, I wonder if he' ever read a Tell Tale Heart by Edgar Poe.

Ii was quite surprised by it being Remus, he is usually shown as no being willing to help Harry, other than verbally.

Richard Robinson
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh Remus! I loved this! Vernon needed to get knocked down a peg or two. Speaking of whom, excellent characterization.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I quite like this. No one ever seems to want to help Harry. I am assuming this is between third and fourth year, yes?
Gorilla Potter chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'd call it a good adaptation of a muggle story.
Looks like somebody else was forced to read 'A Telltale Heart' in English class.
Now I'm going to have to dig out 'A Cask of Amontillado'.
Polish chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
-Grins like a wolf- Oh yeah, I would pay to see that! hehe -rubs hands together- Great fic!
X59 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was just brilliant.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I LOVE IT!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awesome! A nice telling vengeance.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Vernon SO deserved revenge Maradeur-style!

Mischief managed.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
A devilish fantasy. Short, but I enjoyed it, especially the end
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
As Mr. Burns would say "Excellent!"

I always did think that Remus was probably the most vicious one of the Marauders; he was way too quiet to be otherwise.

As the old saying goes "It's the quiet ones you have to watch."
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Remus might have been the "nice one," but the Marauders were nasty. Imagine Fred and George, only more into incantations than potions and with a vicious streak. Lupin has a fully functional conscience and is understandably protective of Harry, and the Dursleys completely had it coming.