Reviews for Looking for an angel
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
HOPE YOU ADD MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE
Rein Lloyd chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
hah, soooooo hot. XD more? Onegai?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Will he sleep peacefully or wake himself and Kensei up from a nightmare?
BloodRoseNinja chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
LOVE IT :3
RedSnow4 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I loved how you included the zanpakuto spirits, and the flirting between Haineko and Kazeshini was so funny! This was such a good one-shot between Shuuhei and Kensei! I LOVED IT! THERE ONE OF MY FAVORITES! xD I love all of your Kensei and Shuuhei fics there UH-MAZIN! And i agree with the song you picked for Shuuhei 'hollowman by Trapt' Perfect fit! :D
Gypsygrrl chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Um, it's a known fact already that Aizen and Co. set up that attack during Academy, and I believe a lot more people died than just 9.

Also, I think Shuuhei and everyone else would be more inclined to address Kensei as "Muguruma-taicho", unless Kensei was particularly insistent that they call him "Kensei" instead-and if that's the case, I would make sure to point that out somewhere in this fic.

It's a good chapter, and you're making excellent progress.
darkangel1992 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
this story is really interesting and I like that you included the Zanpaktou spirts. :)
Gypsygrrl chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Very nice. *g* Loved the part about Kensei strangling Urahara-only to be thwarted by his collapsing fukutaicho-to-be (almost sound like wife-to-be, lol). Ah, Kensei-you've got your work cut out for you with that one. *g*

And you're quite welcome!
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Hainekko's involvement can mean nothing but trouble for poor Shuuhei. I am very interested in reading more!
Gypsygrrl chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Please write more?
Amy chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So, just a few details :

Shuuhei's scars are on his right eye ; and his tattoos on and across his left cheek. And you wrote "Kashini" instead of "Kazeshini" a few times at the end of the chapter.

Other than that, your fic seems pretty nice -

You've got most of my favourite characters in it, hehe x)

I hope you have a good plot and all ) Can't wait to read the next chapter D