Reviews for No Need to Say Goodbye
rosali sobreira chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
você me emocionou do inicio ao fim da leitura . a sua fic é perfeita
Arocksprpl2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So sad, but good sad...
Miniver chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is so lovely. You came up with an ingenious way to continue the relationship between Susan and Caspian, and one that is, I think, emotionally true. I think the narrative thread works all the way along. I even like your twist on Lewis's ending for the Last Battle. It works well with the premise you've set up. With such an ability to discern and portray emotion, I'm sure you'll become a more refined and textured writer as you progress, which is something you need to work on.

I hope that as you read the Narnia books more deeply, you are inspired to write more stories. This one is a great start. In the future, you can write both AU stories and canon stories-you don't have to choose one or the other to concentrate on. Just keep going, keep reading, and keep writing!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
This was a very sweet story, and if it was AU (which it was-might want to put that in the description so people don't bug you about uncanonicality), well, one can't do Suspian without being AU. Not really.

The biggest tip I would give you would be to get the books from the library and read them all as soon as possible. And then read them again. And then read them again. There are some major differences, especially in the subtle and underlying messages, between books and movies.

If you end up wanting to write stories within the book canon, you might want to get a beta reader - someone who knows the books well and can help with plot, grammar, spelling, homonyms, or whatever your weakness is. I like what you've posted so far and if you decide you do want a beta, I might be up for the job.

I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!
VVLittleMissDraculaVV chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
that was amazing and OMG I cried I haven't cried over a story in about 3 years well done
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
aww, love it. I'm glad you melded it with the original story it makes it all the more true, and believable. Gosh, I totally heart this pairing. but they're reunited, honestly, if you didn't write the last part, I'd be in tears, so sweet, thank you, lovliest fic I've read yet. )
maddie-babz1993 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
It was absolutely not awful. It was fantastic, and it made me cry. I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I loved it it was really amazing & when caspian was saying his goodbyes it made me cry I love this story
Elin chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I loved it, it was well written and a good story as well.
Nancy F chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hello!

I loved your fic... congratulations!

I'm Brazilian and have few fics with the shipper Caspian/ Susan in Portuguese..

Sorry, my english is not very well... rs

Bye..
I-SOAR-HIGH-withmywings12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow. Just wow. I love how you made it seem like love is timeless. That was an amazing idea and you did an amazing job with it! That was a great ending too. A great ending for a story. Although it seemed likr a great cliff hanger ending, my curiousty is growing and really want to know more. Even if it doesnt fit i think you should write more!
dukysuspian chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
hi! i looove it! i like so mucho the pov of Caspian and the way everything ends, but BUT i dearly hope so that this story HAS to continue PLEASE! i loves suspian ! yujuuuuuuuuu up date soon
tinydancer101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
keep writeing and update soon pleeaassee
obsessedchick15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
i really think its good. ok, usually when i cry, i think that the author was able to put enough feeling and emotion into their story. and thats a good thing, cuz i just cried. well done.
everysonghasanending chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
wow...that was so beautiful, i'm not gonna lie i actually nearly cried when Susan and Caspian got reunited. You should be so proud of this it was wonderful! I hate how Susan wasn't really included in the other book because she "lost her faith" i didnt think it was right but thanks to stories like yours I read Caspian/Susan fics (who caspian should have married, not the star) sorry had to get that point across. I love it, i hope you wirte more Caspian/Susuan stories soon!