Reviews for Prom Night
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
D'awwwww...
wolfgurl6 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
So sweet and so damn sexy!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
aww, smexy fluff. awesome! thanks for sharing it
sydg813 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Loved this! The prom fics are all great, but I'd never read a hevans one before. Really liked it!
Demented Symphony chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was not only beautiful but so UNF! Loved it!
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Zetta Awesome!

Wow! Seriously, your dirty stuff rocks/terrifies my socks
abbylabby chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
It's always a good sign, when the authors note has you cracking up already. As was the case here, your disclaimer is precious.

- Deary me, Burt is very generous, but I can totally imagine how he would practically melt when his little boy pouts at him.

And he takes pictures of them, I don't even know why I find that so heartwarming, but I do.

- That prom sounds lovely, great theme. I love "fairy lights", it's such a beautiful name

- I can totally see those two as prom king and queen. Lovely that they insist on sticking with their partners. I love Quick :]

- And they can show their love openly, dancing together and kissing, without anybody doing something nasty, that's wonderful :3

- I have a sadistic streak, I think, because I really enjoyed how Sam was suffering at Mercedes' house xD

- even when he's about to lose his virginity, Kurt Hummel will not stand for crumpled suits, that's both very in-character and hilarious

- I don't need to tell you how fantastic you are with sex-scenes, right? you are the smut queen after all, not princess, not duchess, but Queen ;)

this was a lovely story
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
*runs into a wall*

HOLY GOODNESS GENIA.

I LIKE.

AM WALKING AROUND IN A LEGIT TRANCE.

I did in fact run into my wall.

I was turning the corner.

And I thought my door was there.

It wasn't.

It was a very beige, unhappy wall.

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOURE HIGH OFF OF SMUT.

ahkdjflkajskjfhasdf

Love it bb.
Klaine-carson-cooper chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
this was really beautiful, thank you for that :) !