Reviews for I Know You
TheDeadBeat chapter 1 . 1/31
If only we could have a moment like this in the manga.
wewak chapter 1 . 1/23
Sweet story
violetrages chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Absolutely beautiful! Still rooting for these two. :)
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I realized recently that I only reviewed one of your Berserk stories, which is criminal. So here I am, reviewing :)

I Know You is a story that every Berserk fan wants to see in actual cannon. It's a lovely moment between Guts and Casca in her current state. My heart broke even more for Guts when after the eclipse, Casca wouldn't even let him come near her. This story is a wonderful painting of how memories of Guts still stick with her. I also liked the elements with the child. Farnese's POV was entertaining as well.

The above reasons are enough to make the story great, but your delightful style added to the experience.

In summary, this story is awesome :) I'll review Wake Up later.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awe...so sweet...

I'm really hoping something like this will actually happen when the manga updates again...
spirit-mage-234 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Man, reading this just makes me think, "the next volume had better be completed and translated by X-Mas of this year" but it was so nice. I liked how you made this a follow-up of a battle that we have yet to see the final showdown of.
Blueskid chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Thank you for this wonderful story, Berserk fics are so rare and this one is brilliant!

I especially loved the scene with Farnese, and the way you portrayed Guts' bitterness and deep feelings for Casca.

You just made my evening thank you!
TheBombDiggity chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I gotta say, first Berserk fic I read, and I loved it. The scene with Farnese walking in to find Guts and Casca, I just loved it. I loved the whole thing.
Nibari chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
this one-shot was a wonderful addition to the manga, it felt believable and the characters felt true to themselves. I would love to see this developement with guts and casca in the manga one day. great work!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Brilliant, a lovely dittersweet tale of things. I believe that in thi fic you captured the author's method of creating rays of hope in the darkness of his world perfectly. Well done.

Though as I recall it, chapter 318 is at most maybe three years after the eclipse. As shown by Caska and Charlotte still looking much the same the time frame is just thrown off by Gutt's whole looking way older then he is thing. Seriously, if you count the years while reading it he comes out at less then 30 years old. Which is kinda brilliant actually since in the setting most people wouldn't be able to live to an old age anyway.

Anyway, I look forward to that crossover fic.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
kipper898 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
As the guys who got you into Berserk, i'm nothing short of proud on this story, an amazing adaption of where the latest manga chapter leaves off, hoping to get my own Berserk Fic going soon enough.

Absolutely loved that ending, much like when Casca reached out for Griffith, the only person she would recognize aside from Guts but she felt pain in her brand, where as with Guts she might feel a connection and that little mumble of her as if to say "i know you", had me nearly crying.

Excellent work :)
Lara Skadi chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
waaahh I'm so glad I didn't give up on checking for new Berserk fanfics now! I enjoyed it very much! Specially because it's a Guts and Casca fic, and a somewhat bittersweet one - I can never get tired of them _

Although, there were some things you may want to check:

When Guts went to the Sea God's cave, Guts was physically alone, Schierke was merely with him on her astral form, so her body was already left at the Sea Horse.

And even though Casca still doesn’t trust Guts, I think they're having quite a progress, since she even stood alone in the same room as him without creating a fuss on the ship while Farnese was practicing with Schierke - but that's very discussable, and it's not like the way you depicted her was wrong of any sorts.

That aside, have I told ya already you made my day brighter? :D *flowers blooming all over* Please write more! onegaishimasu!
Soviet Dilbertman chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Heh! Nice fic!

Fact: Did you know, Berserk is actuallya very graphic anime. It was also made by the same guys who did the Pokemon anime! (I maybe think you already know about that.)