Reviews for Land In My Arms
Wine and Cheesy chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Just found this wonderful story. Perfection. The best thing I've read in ages!

Thanks for sharing!

W & C
JustARead chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Sweet. That's my wedding song
dpennell007 chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Phew! No question that would have been one nail biter of a WIP. There was plenty of blame to go around when Edward and Bella went off course, but thankfully there was a satisfying resolution at the end.

This story tickled me because I was a Delta ticket/gate agent for 31 years, and a lot of the routes they flew felt like Delta's. LOVED Sam. Guys like him made even MY job easier because they just get it. The pilots, not so much - but most were great.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
Just read this for the second time and still as good the first time!
QueenGB chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
So Tanya comes off quit sad and a bit creepy. No where in this famous plan have we heard love. Odd girl!
QueenGB chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
I love when the res boys are gay besties ;-D
QueenGB chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
Botox Lauren?
QueenGB chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Nice Bella! I love you girl but self righteous only gets you so far. You both are shit communicators. * shakes head but remains hopeful*
QueenGB chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
Wow she's a freaking coward. What will she do if he gets called to duty. or hurt or moves on? Live in regret? It's nice to have all these excuses, he omitted (which he did shame Edward shame), he's engaged, I have my paper to write, I need time to sort out my thoughts...blah blah please!
QueenGB chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Fuck really! He isn't a royal I don't understand this family obligation shit. So sad.
QueenGB chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
I would love to know what Edwards long silences mean and when he stares off into space. Clearly he's holding back. Will we see his pov?
QueenGB chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
I feel sorry for Bella she is going to get hurt soon he's obviously keeping something from her (like a girl) and the friend thing is confusing and the teenage make outs are too. Your Edward isn't a cheater is he? I always want E& B together.
Ema chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
This was odd and felt forced. Edward and Tanya have been split up for a year and haven't seen each other in months but she thinks they're engaged? Doesn't really work, and who thinks that anyway?
renewagain chapter 20 . 4/11/2016
this was a wonderful story!
renewagain chapter 15 . 4/11/2016