Reviews for Land In My Arms
rebecca's mom chapter 20 . 1/1
I LOVE re-reading your story! It will always be a favorite of mine. Thank you and Happy New Year 2019! XO
cbzoo chapter 20 . 7/20/2018
THIS WAS AWESOME!
cbzoo chapter 5 . 7/20/2018
WOULD TAKE HIM AS A FRIEND WITH BENIES
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2018
Damn how old are you and this songs only know Bon Jovi cause my bffs mom likes him
Payton79 chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
For a while, I haven't been as engrossed in reading a story as I was this one. Thank you so much for your wonderful writing!
Wine and Cheesy chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Just found this wonderful story. Perfection. The best thing I've read in ages!

Thanks for sharing!

W & C
JustARead chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Sweet. That's my wedding song
dpennell007 chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Phew! No question that would have been one nail biter of a WIP. There was plenty of blame to go around when Edward and Bella went off course, but thankfully there was a satisfying resolution at the end.

This story tickled me because I was a Delta ticket/gate agent for 31 years, and a lot of the routes they flew felt like Delta's. LOVED Sam. Guys like him made even MY job easier because they just get it. The pilots, not so much - but most were great.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
Just read this for the second time and still as good the first time!
QueenGB chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
So Tanya comes off quit sad and a bit creepy. No where in this famous plan have we heard love. Odd girl!
QueenGB chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
I love when the res boys are gay besties ;-D
QueenGB chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
Botox Lauren?
QueenGB chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Nice Bella! I love you girl but self righteous only gets you so far. You both are shit communicators. * shakes head but remains hopeful*
QueenGB chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
Wow she's a freaking coward. What will she do if he gets called to duty. or hurt or moves on? Live in regret? It's nice to have all these excuses, he omitted (which he did shame Edward shame), he's engaged, I have my paper to write, I need time to sort out my thoughts...blah blah please!
QueenGB chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Fuck really! He isn't a royal I don't understand this family obligation shit. So sad.
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »