Reviews for Why you shouldn't give the Dark Lord doughnuts
impureevilregal chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I didn't smile..I might if you did one on Cora
But trixie wasn't insane enough. I call bellatrix trixie because I know that if she was real and I called her that she would freak out. :). So here is a prompt for you. Cora with skittles.
Regina with airhead.
Rumplestiltskin with warheads.
Belle with a chocolate making book
And last but not least
Ruby with a video camera.
Put it all together and you get awesomeness
Moonlight Lantern chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Do something that is Why you Shouldn't Give the Dark Lord Ice Cream!
umeRi87 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hell yes this brightened my day! SS SSSS SSSSSSS S SSSSSS!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
LOL! Please do "Why You Shouldn't Give the Dark Lord Lemon Drops" and involve Dumbledore somehow.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
this is hilarious! :D
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
It was hilarious! Please write more!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awesome craziness!

Best part: Belatrix tried to listen in on the dementors, but they still spoke in their strange, hissing language. She didn't even know if they understood each other sometimes. One time, a dementor had sent another off in search of "s sssss", the other had returned carrying a broom and the one who'd sent them did a face palm.

:D
Temari chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Cuuuute story! lol Next time i have doughnuts, i will remind myself to keep them away from Voldy! :D

Happy birthday, by the way.
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This one may be even funnier! Couuld you do one abou lemon drops? The irony might make it funnier.
JustMe-Liz chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh trust me! This IS as funny as the first.

I absolutely LOVE how Greyback just appears out of nowhere, I was cracking up! Legendary!
dohnut chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
omg army of sugar-high death eaters would be AMAZING!
Becky chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
.epic!

You had me in stitches from the word go and for some bizarre reason I can see this happening (in the bizarre world that is my mind) But wouldn't you love to see an army of sugar filled Death Eaters? That would be so cool!