Reviews for The Bells
Requiem For Absolution chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I was sort of "meh" about this fic... right up until the two lines. And then I fell in love with it.

Great job!
Ningyo Kami chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That last part at the end. That was wonderful.
glossier chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
okay. i'm crying. seriously. good job, this was amazing
lolzy33 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow, this is a great interpretation for what the bells could have symbolized. I felt like Watari was a bit mean, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this.
DBZer16 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Why did Light have to kill L! Ah-ha! Why?

Great one-shot, I loved it! It made me cry on the inside.
Viyola chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Loved this story as well! I read it after Jealousy and really liked it! I like the subtle way you write - LOVE it!
Keikaku chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Gah, I was very edgy throughout this! In a good way, of course.

I just can't explain the wonderful and thought-provoking feeling you reflected by L's answer to Watari. When L is an adult, he seems a bit impassive at the thought of risking his life, but it makes perfect sense for him to be afraid as a child. And towards the end where L claimed it was the bells that caused him such great fear and not the funeral itself- I just can't grasp how powerful this is. You seem to venture further into a deeper truth with L and Watari, and I'm just astounded at how well I'm taking this (Haha is this confusing? I can't seem to quite explain my musings on this fluently). I hope to see more!
kitzykat chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
deep, sad, and interesting, i love it

fav'd
shadow assasin 103 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is a really good story! You are a really good author! Loved this! Poor L.
TheCatchingLightAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
LUCILLE! I am literally crying. I'm serious. I can't even begin to explain how deep this fic cuts me. It's just...poor Lawli. Seriously crying.