Reviews for Bella's Suicide New Moon AU
Shinko chapter 57 . 8h
now I usually don't like fanfiction where everyone is paired up to everyone.
however
your writing is so well done it keeps me captivated. I love it i get warm hearted at a new couple. my brain says WOULDN'T HAPPEN NO WAY
but my heart says more!
GaijinVamp chapter 66 . 11h
Great story! I read it years ago and forgot how good it is. Bella learning about the world is the best part. You write her with such innocence and compassion, it's easy to see how she is the best of the family.

Sorry I didn't review every chapter, I'm just too eager to get on to the next.
Really enjoyed this.
NoPenName2015 chapter 33 . 9/8
This is AWESOME!
NoPenName2015 chapter 24 . 9/8
Ha ha ha! Oh my gosh, this so funny! I am loving Bella's childhood antics and questions. You are brilliant!
GeezerWench chapter 34 . 8/28
Reading this again.

Well, I have to say ... Peter and Charlotte are adults who can make up their own munds about what or who to feed on. I mean really.

At least they feed on dirtballs. Animals are innocent. They don't do things out of maliciousness. Except maybe crows. They're up for fun and games, though I don't suppose they're malicious. Unlike humans.

Humans aren't inherently good and more deserving of life than so-called "lower" creatures. I've known a few humans who needed to be removed from the rest of us.

Like with Rosalie, is / was Royce really any less human than she was? How about Royce's guards who had nothing to do with the gang rape and beating? Did they deserve to die just because they were doing their guarding job? I would think they had no idea what Royce had done. Were they guilty?

Anyhow, enjoying the story!
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 6 . 8/8
I can't even make sarcastic remarks about this anymore. How this got over 1600 favorites I will never know. This is without a doubt, one of the most trope filled stories I have read on this site. It's like you went to google and searched 'worst Twilight Fanfictions tropes' and used what you found to write this.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 8/8
Emoward! Haha, 160 year old super serious, soldier vampire Jasper laying down the smack talk. What is he going to say next? Lameward? Maybe if he is really smarmy he will say Suckward.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 8/8
Oh! Another Bella/Jasper story where Alice is a manipulative bitch! How new and exciting! I can't wait for Alice's and Edward's (or will it be fuckward or dickward) comeuppance later in the story. Whatever happens I am sure it will be 100 percent original.
tammyleeroberts chapter 18 . 7/23
Will you be doing more jasper and bella stories i love them
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 66 . 7/1
pretty good story i liked it
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 51 . 6/30