Reviews for Bella's Suicide New Moon AU
wondersofthessia chapter 42 . 7/30
"she might have some microscopic injury that requires my , snort, giggle*
TinaF chapter 66 . 7/27
Wonderful story!
elenalena chapter 49 . 5/31
Loving it! Every freaking chapter! I'd leave many hearts and thumbs up emojis but ff.n still doesn't allow them so...well anyway, while reading this chapter, I was wondering where I'd found this fic and/or who recc"d it to me. The funny thing is, I remember being on an angsty fic mode right before starting this fic and had searched through my fb fic groups for angst fic reccs and found this. So basically, I started reading this thinking it was going to be sad and angsty but by the time I'd realized this fic is hilarious, I wasn't able to stop reading! And boy am I glad I found this by mistake! Couldn't have made me happier, thank you for writing and sharing!
elenalena chapter 47 . 5/30
A very, very deep back story to how the evil twins became the way they are...intense, gruesome, unimaginable, yet understandable considering the time period and lifestyles of people 1,500 years ago. It's so fucked up but made me nod and feel compassion for them.
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 5/30
I have to same I'm concerned a bit. Learning her place? All female vampires being submissive to their mates? Males vampires stronger than females? This is starting to sound sexist. Not all males are stronger than females you know. It's as if Jasper considers females somehow inferior to males.
I hope this was just Jasper letting off some steam.
elenalena chapter 45 . 5/30
Lmao!
elenalena chapter 36 . 5/29
This gets better and better by the chapter! Fullbof entertainment and so comical! I can't stop reading!
elenalena chapter 32 . 5/29
Oh noooo how did that happen? I wasn't even close to done writing my review! I hate that I can't edit my own comments! I guess I had accidentally pressed post lol. Anyway, what I was trying to say is that I usually don't like to read fics that makes Edward look like an ass but this fic just keeps getting better and better every chapter! I love it!
elenalena chapter 33 . 5/29
To be very honest, I usually dislike and avoid fics that depicts
iluvfangs chapter 30 . 5/21
Charlie I could see but felt bad for how it happened and Billy that was hysterical!
iluvfangs chapter 29 . 5/21
I think you are the only author to make Charlie incredibly perceptive! I really love his way of thinking towards the vampires! It's really cool...you can see where the human Bella honestly never thought ill of the Cullens as "vampires" she rationalized and perceived things just like him! Amazing job!
iluvfangs chapter 28 . 5/21
Wow so much going on...the Volturi, the Wolves, and Bella! This keeps getting better and better!
iluvfangs chapter 16 . 5/20
That was freaking Amazing!
Mitzi1958 chapter 3 . 5/20
Dear Fakin'It,

As Alice owns everyone apologies, so do I! I left you such a horrible review when I read this story before and I must tell you I listened to other people who say "I'm not feeling this (not yours, but other stories) and I must have my Edward and Bella" well as I have learned in the last couple of days words can hurt, even if I did not mean for them too. I was blind that it always has to be Edward and Bella and yes that is my first true love, but as I am learning from your story and other others you can love more than one person, more than one character. This Jasper is strong and not being pushed around and I find I love it. This Alice and Edward is devious and now I wonder if he truly loves Bella, I doubt it. I am actually on chapter 10, ready to see Edward get his comuppeness. So once again let me truly say I am sorry and if you want me to write it for all the people who read and write fanfiction I surly will. We are human and humans make mistakes, as I did.

I think why I did not like the letters was to me they sounded childless but what do you expect from a barely 18 year old girl who has not experience life and has not meet people who will try to run your life like Alice and Edward have and since she believes she is so in love with Edward and so young, she let's him. I have a feeling when all is said and done Jasper may just be the biggest friend she has ever had and she will let her foolish adolescence feelings for Alice and maybe Edward go. Thank you for writing a wonderful story! You may ask what changed my mind about giving your story another chance? I read an amazing story called "Bella's Edward, Jasper's Alice", it made me grow up and realize it does not always have to be Edward and Bella!
iluvfangs chapter 4 . 5/20
He played them like a fiddle! Whew! Darkward!
2,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »