Reviews for I Remember You
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Oh this story is so interesting...sigh its driving me insane every time I start reading a good fanfic it is not completed soo please save my saniety and finish this excellent piece of fiction!
fairyrose chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Please, please continue this. I sooo wanna see how it turns out.
asm613 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
i like the concept. i'd like to see more flash backs of their youth- the bit you wrote sounded pretty intense.

don't quite get why blaine would apologize for fainting. also don't get why he and sam would pretend they didn't know each other. also don't quite get why kurt was at a work party for a place that channing and he work for- you didn't write that kurt worked there.

also looking forward to finding out why sam and blaine went 10 years without even contacting each other after such an intense relationship when they were younger. it's not like there's not email or phones or text, etc...

that's probably stuff you plan on getting to in future chaps though- so i'll read it then. thanks for sharing
pukaroxliza chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I like, so I'm reviewing (: this is really good :D I hope you continue this story! and don't feel any pressure with the updates :P I know it's sometimes difficult to get around to it (:
Aledda chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
This seems like an interesting take on Blaine and Sam reuniting because those usually happen in high school. I can't wait to discover what will happen with Blaine and Sam now, especially since Blaine is taken and Sam's sexuality is unknown at the moment.
sociable-wallflower chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I like where your going with this story! Hope u update soon!
pukaroxliza chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
hehe i love this story so much! update, update!
pukaroxliza chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
please continue! this is great :D
Quackers McPherson chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
:O! As much as I love Klaine, it's kind of nice to read other Blaine pairings. Saine? Or is it Blam? Oh well, I like this. :D keep going!
sociable-wallflower chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Good story so far! Can't wait to read more!