Reviews for Bait
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 3/8
That was amazing! I can't believe that I missed this story before. Your stuff is so complex, but not hard to follow. Deep but not too deep. And so perfect for who the guys are (or were). I also just noticed that you posted something new too. Can't wait.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I like this very much. The interplay between Sam and Ben, the memories and parallels pulling on Sam, all that has tacitly accumulated between brothers and Sam's heartfelt voicemail. The format of 'then' and 'now' works well.

The ending is satisfying, with Dean there to rescue Sammy, Sam fighting to stay with his brother, and no tidy guarantees. Thank you for writing!
bluesky447 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
The fandom of percy jackson thanks you for the reference.
Megan chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is really a good mixed emotions with other people feelings.I kinda don't like cuz it needed a little more action and that is my review lol.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
EPIC! My heart was in my mouth. Goodness me. I need a minute to calm down. It was wonderful that you had Sam with Ben - they never really got to talk much in the show, so it was great to see. And the plot was perfect. :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is great. And it might be the first time I've read a fic with Sam and Ben interaction. I really enjoyed it. xo
(Formerly Stoney Angel)
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Love it. please i want more.
Lolapola chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
aww I want a 2nd chapter! Like from dean's POV or something - him hearing the voicemail etc :) But it was really really good! :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh my gosh this is absolutely fantastic. So good. Just. Oh wow. Yes. I loved the back and forth of the structure between then and now and seeing how they got from one point to another. And I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and the descriptions and narration and pacing and plot were all just perfect. LOVED THIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Love the switching between 'now' and 'then,' and a chance to see Sam and Ben together - really engaging story.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This should have been on the show! So awesome! I love the Sam and Ben bonding time! Great job! Amazingly written!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
AH! You would not believe what I just went through to find this again. I read it a little while ago and really liked it, but I forgot to put it in my favorites. So for some reason I've been thinking of it the last few days and I can't get it out of my head, and I finally get an hour to be on my computer so I look it up, AND I DON'T HAVE IT SAVED! So I had to scour the internet because I couldn't remember your name or the title. But alas, I have found it. Your story is now safely tucked away into my favorites.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great story. Ya know, this could be a really good plot for the show. It would be interesting to have a season where monsters ban together and hunted the boys for a change.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Well-told! I felt the chill and clearly visualized the landscape. I loved how you keep the reader as uncertain as Sam. The telephone taunting was creepy and nicely effective. I loved how Sam did everything he could to take care of Ben but more than that, I loved how you turned the story as a means to improve the relationship between Dean and Sam; that Sam did everything he could think of to make Dean proud of him.

And that's the best part of all. :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow...just found your stuff (still sorta new to the world of fan fic.) Read your tag for CSPWDT's and thought it was really good. Then I moved on to this one and this was just GREAT. Sam protecting Ben...neat twist. Love hurt, heroic Sammy! Just wish it had been a bit longer to have a chance to see Lisa (and Dean) responding to what Sam had done to try to save Ben and just how close it had come to costing him his life.