Reviews for Can Love Last?
sassyk100 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
Too lazy to log in, but it's me. I loved this chapter :)! Oh Johanna, was that fore shadowing something maybe? I really want things to work out for her, she deserves a guy. Any who. Peeta or Rory? I need a guy who can bake me cookies, but you know you can teach any guy to cook right? So give me either. I'm not picky. But I am a sucker for blue eyes, so Peeta might win in the end.
it-was-enchanting chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
awwww! love. and peeta or rory! i love them both! yum! ummmmm, rory. no reason, but rory. :D LOVE. THIS. CHAPTER.
sassyk100 chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Roryyyyyyyy! Cutest kid ever. If Prim doesn't marry him, I will!
it-was-enchanting chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
wooooooooo! awwww, all of them will have kids :D you have alot of name thinking to do! hahaha :D
it-was-enchanting chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
woooooo! i cant wait for them to have the babies! effie first? :D
sassyk100 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
AWWWWWW! Gosh, this relationship makes me feel so single! It is terrible! I used to think "I need my own Peeta" But after reading this my first thought is going to be "I need a Rory!"! I love your story! Keep writting! I am so glad you are addicted to fanfiction, it is better for your readers ;)
it-was-enchanting chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
woooooooooooooo! i cant wait! YEAH!
it-was-enchanting chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
awwwwww! i loved to flash into the future! so cute! is madge pregnant? :D wooo! i love the names Eliza and Rosemary :D woooo!
PureAtHeart chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Aww! I love that dream! So cute and sweet and adorable! Love this chapter! Update soon!
HungerGamesCrazy chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Whooo! I love this chapter! Is is such a sweet one! Can't wait untill you update and I'm sorry that your mom is in the hospital. :)
HG.Girl97 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Your story is sooo cute! I can't wait till Prim and Rory get married! They really love each other, and i love how you make their relationship real.
PureAtHeart chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
I love this story. I really do. It's a great sequel to Those Gray Eyes Caught Me. Update soon!:D
it-was-enchanting chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
awww! i looooove it! little acacia is so cute :D Me encanta este capĂ­tulo! (return of the Spanish!
HungerGamesCrazy chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
HeHeHe, that was a funny chapter! I can't wait till more! :D
ksandfoss chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
i have like 3 or 4 stories bookmarked right now, but this one's my favorite(: ha i love it! update! please? pretty please?
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »