Reviews for An Annoying Cliché
2lazy2login chapter 16 . 10/2
Wow I'm loving this cos I totally ship jisuka! (cute ship name by the way). So anyways I reckon your story and writing style is pure genius! And wow I really feel you, I get bouts of depression as well. Well actually it never really goes away, it just lurks there and attacks you when you're most vulnerable. But yeah I get why updates are probably difficult and you know I hope you get through it alright.
Socia chapter 16 . 8/22
The way you write, however crude you make Asuka seem, has a poetic feeling not many Fanfiction authors can pull off, let alone keep going. I enjoyed this fic and have nothing to criticize, I just hope you keep getting better into making a full recovery, that's all I can hope for. I do hope you get better, and it doesn't matter about upload times, I'll just stop by, 6 months - a year until you do. I like this fic that much. Great job.
Eiji Shinjo chapter 16 . 8/11
Hello there. I don't have much to say about this chapter that hasn't already been said by other users, so I'll echo their words and state simply this: I'm always amazed by your storytelling-skills and the way you flawlessly portray the characters and their interactions; Jin and Asuka Kazama truly get to shine because of you. Maybe I'll sound lame, but thanks for writing them so well.

Hm. I think I can see where you're coming from with the way you've mentioned Eliza (the Vampire Girl in REVOLUTION): what makes her more bearable for me is thinking that - 1) She's some kind of troll character for online matches; 2) She's some kind of experiment for TEKKEN x Street Fighter; Jolly) I've been told that her boobs become bigger and jiggle more with the latter two extra outfits, that would give her extra points from me. Too bad she's such a pain to unlock with blood seals. XD
Jokes aside, I think REVOLUTION achieves pretty well what it set out to do: getting newcomers to try TEKKEN. I've played it for a while and I've bought TAG TOURNAMENT 2 for PS3 in December: I must say I do prefer playing REV. without all the statistics-enhancements: I find TAG vs. Solo matches a bit too unbalanced (not to mention there are certain TAG Teams which are basically a death sentence with their combos), plus, when I go about moving or pulling off attacks, characters in TTT2 feel like they're stuck in a puddle of mud, whereas movement in REVO is a lot smoother, that's the impression I get, at least.

And, lastly, this may not mean much coming from me, but I want you to know that I have faith in you. You'll come out of that on top, as a winner. I mean, come on, you've managed to convert this ex-Jin*Xiaoyu knucklehead in a full-fledged Jin*Asuka fan with this very story (that's quite the feat if I say so myself); in light of that, is there something you may fail at? Somehow I don't think there is. ;)
I hope I've managed to convey what I wanted to say well enough, language barrier can be a bitch.

Well, see ya, then. Bye from an old reader.
AyanoThe10Tailed chapter 16 . 7/19
Sorry about your ordeal but I'm impressed with the fact that you pumped out this chapter despite all that. I hope all becomes better for you and thanks again for this story! I must have said this before but it's one of the best Jisuka fics out there and I will always support it, no matter how long the updates take. You do what you're most comfortable with!
And btw I am LOVING the fan art! You are everything this ship deserves and more! I'm rooting for you and I'm sure you'll be able to overcome this!
Asphyxia Penndragon chapter 16 . 7/12
Oohh, nice update! I am glad to hear from you and this fic again.

It is very amazing to read this and see that despite you absconding from writing for a period of time, you were still able to incorporate that aura the atmosphere of the whole fic! Whenever I try to rewrite some of my stories (mostly are for school) it comes very differently than how it started. It is very complicated and I applaud you for getting it right!

You do not have to force or pressure yourself with updating. I have waited for other fics that have longer hiatuses (is that right? :3) than yours. Keep up the good work and don't overwork yourself!

FNAFFRENZYCAT chapter 16 . 7/10
Hi! I'm a new comer! I love this story so much! The humor, the comfort/hurt, it's amazing! And with your A/Ns, I get to learn something new! Please feel better, this is coming from someone who experienced it too. :-)
SometimesWeDream chapter 16 . 7/10
Just want to wish you well and I hope you don't give up. Life is beautiful but not fair... You're not feeling good right now but remember that you must treasure it. No matter what, keep believing in yourself and get rid of all bad things trying to stop you. God will be there for you, and Jesus Christ His son always protect you and give strength whenever you want. p.s: I don't know if you're Christian, Buddhist or Muslim but reading your story I've got this sense of a spiritual person. That's why with me being a person who follows religion, I did wrote this and decided to bless you with a get well soon message. Bye for now.
About the story, I chose to focus on the author's note you left. Given the circumstances, I always look forward to your work; there is not much to say. I liked it from the start and thank you for updating.
kyo-2 chapter 16 . 7/10
Finally !

update to my favourite fanfic of alltime T_T
Raye Silver chapter 16 . 7/10
This was a wonderful chapter. It really does help move Jin and Asuka's relationship further along and I have been waiting for that. They are finally getting closer! Great job with the emotional scenes!
Also, I just want to say, I hope you recover soon. It pains me to hear about people with depression and though I cannot relate, I'd like you to know that as a fan of your work, I am rooting for you to pull yourself up and back together again. Do what you think is what is best for you and never give up on the things that make you happy.
Best of luck and I'll await an update patiently.
theREDCODE chapter 16 . 7/9
can i say that i love your fictions?

cuz i really love it
Shir0 chapter 16 . 7/9
Hey, glad to see an update! Sorry to hear about your recent toils, and I definitely wish you the best of luck in combating your problems.

As with the other reviewers, I was overly ecstatic to see this sitting in my email, and I rushed to read it (on mobile, so apologies for the lack of review until now). This is one of my favorite of all time fanfictions because the characterization is on point, the development which Asuka has been going through is amazing to follow, and it's been a roller coaster of emotions from the very beginning (mainly due to, of course, Asuka's hot-headedness).

This was a nice chapter. It portrays Asuka's grief very well, and her anger towards the whole world for not stopping was a strong tone throughout the chapter. The last scene is well written, and, as always, I'm wondering what Jin's thinking. Thank you again for the update, and I eagerly await the next! Good luck, best wishes!

-previously known as sketch :D
ChaosxPaladin chapter 16 . 7/9
As promised, here's the review. I really like the building you've done with Asuka. I personally have friends who went through similar situations and you did wonderfully when describing the denial, the pressure and the self negativity. It was a good read, and I'm glad that Asuka managed to come around somewhat in the end.

As for your condition, I'm glad you're getting better. I can't say I know what it's like to go through what you're going through, but you have my utmost patience. Take your time getting what you need done, and don't worry about us. Your life and your needs are just as important as anybody else's, so we don't mind waiting. Good luck and take care!
Elly Fair chapter 16 . 7/9
I'm so excited when I saw this story got updated.. I have great faith that this story ain't over.. and I was right, since this is the only Tekken fanfic that I read so I waited and I've fallen in love with this story 3

And it's very sad to know about your condition, as your fan I would like to express get well to you and may your health condition improved. Life won't throw something that you can't handle. So I have great faith in you and this awesome story
NameKyo-2 chapter 1 . 5/25
Latias426 chapter 15 . 5/1
Omg! The best out of all the Jisuka fics I've read so far! 3 thank you for this fic! I love it!
You really can't go wrong with a properly paced story! Gosh, at maybe around chapter 8 I'm like "When would the interactions between them be good?!" Maybe I'm not so patient? But! It was worth the wait... Though it have to go through such a huge dilemma and loss that it's heartbreaking. A blessing in disguise, neh? :)) the family problem was overwhelming..
What I also loved about this fic is how it teaches life lessons to the point that it gives light for a new perspective. Hands up to you!
I just hope you update soon... Gosh, maybe I'm 2 years late already. :( Really really hoping you're not dead. Please update this soon! To JISUKA! 3