Reviews for Wolves
WildWithin chapter 11 . 3/7
This was a great story. I really liked it!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
YAAAYYY! This was amazing! OMG! You rock! This was Awesome! What a Beautiful ending! I loved it! Thank you SO MUCH! Wolves is going to be a fave of mine 4 ages!

Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
I wish i knew your name, but this is one of the best fanfics ive ever read! its so great! I just LOVED the part where Link chased Zelda into the courtyard and picked her up while she was blushing! / That was awesome! BTW im the same girl from the last chapter that asked in the comments about giving my name. XD WARNING: I WILL READ ON! XD Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Am i allowed to give my real name? I mean, my name is Vivianne and i am 13 years old and i want more than anything for Link and Zelda to be together and this book gives me hope that someday it will happen! But, yea, i would like to know, just for safety reasons if it is ok to give my name cause there's a box over this one that requests my name. XD But BTW this is just AWESOME! Zelink4Ever! Yay!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
OwO Zelink! Zelink!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Angelically Scarred chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
This was so cute! I loved it. It would be amazing if you continued it, but this was a nice ending too.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
So their secret is out. Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
HOW DID SHE TURN INTO WOLF?! I thought she was able to make herself immune to twilight.
cirque du butt chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Worst story i ever .jkjkjk!so sweet and it isn't like any other linkxzelda fan fics
cirque du butt chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I kinda still inclined to throw stuff at you...
cirque du butt chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Cliffhangers,wolves,and Potter references!oh my!
KingKillerq chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
That doesn't... how does going from 'oh that wolf is smart' to 'Link is the wolf' same with the Zelda's thing.
Desteni chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
This was a cute story, and an interesting take on what might have happened after Twilight Princess. The end leaves a lot of questions though, you almost have a second story because I can't imagine how Hyrule changes after Zelda abdicates. Interesting indeed. Thanks for writing.
Kai chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
I liked the story. I found the confrontation with the council pretty funny, and the ending was nice - better than most others in my opinion.

Only part that I didn't really like was the explanation about the transformation. It just didn't appeal to me personally. I mainly linked her transformation to the triforce.

Also I did like the explanation for the transformation. In the game that always did confuse me since link had to touch the evil thing to turn, and the master sword changed him back. Yeah basically that part was harder for me to grasp in the game )