Reviews for Well, let's make this quick then!
Boomerpyro chapter 4 . 4/11
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY, UPDATE THIS.
whrr.trudy chapter 4 . 3/29
rofl love it! :)
I can't wait for the next chapter
hermonine chapter 1 . 3/10
Great story, looking forward to when they reach Rivendale. Keep up the good work and update soon!
S chapter 4 . 3/6
I loved this I hope that you continue it soon!
timemiko chapter 1 . 3/4
Its a very cute story, I particularly enjoy the fact that you don't go into crazy detail about how he made his plans and the things he brought with him as that can get old fast. I also enjoyed Harry's struggles with the language its much more believable than him instantly knowing it. I wish you would continue it but as that seems unlikely I will end with a complement. This is a great story that I enjoyed reading! Please let me know if you decide to continue this. My email is .
master1527 chapter 4 . 2/22
please post next chapter
CA chapter 4 . 2/14
This is amazing you simply have to continue!
jupimako chapter 4 . 2/14
Nooooooooo! Why did your muse abandon you? I wish there was more of this wonderful story. Thank you for what you did post though. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
jupimako chapter 2 . 2/14
Hehehe. This is awesome! I love how unique this story is.
jupimako chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh cool. I love that you left Harry with options! He can return if he wants to? That's awesome. Your description of his life and the way he glamoured himself was brilliant. I'm really enjoying this.
Ceti H. Black chapter 4 . 1/15
I wish it wasn't discontinued. I like it...
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 1/10
I find Harry talking elvish hilarious!And Legolas's reaction funny as well!Update soon!
Hell Monster chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Alumys chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I am sad to see such a nice and interesting story abandoned
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 12/13/2013