Reviews for Poké Wars: Hell In Sinnoh
Janus366 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hello Zarrelion, after taking advantage that your work and mine now appears in Cornova's profile, i will take my time to read your work.

This chapter is very interesting for being a oneshot. Personally, i don't know a lot from Sinnoh but at least i know Cynthia. Your description of Hearthome was well done, transmiting adequately the feeling of a city ravaged by the cruel war of Ho-Oh. I just find strange that Raikou went to Sinnoh to ravage the city and how a group of survivors have lasted three years in the ruins, but its not something impossible i think.

I will be seeing the rest of your work.

The spanish Poke Wars writer, Janus 366.
nightelf37 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Nice story, Jakayrta. I wonder if Cornova will implement the characters of this story (especially Cynthia) into his "The Truculence". I hope he does.
ARCEUS-master chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hello Jakayrta.

Wow. Hearthome City sure had a tough time. I wonder what became of Fantina.

Raikou devastated the city? Wow, what was he doing all the way here in Sinnoh?

Wow, this humans survived in the ravenged Hearthome for THREE years? WOW.

Hm, if that girl from the last chapter's last part was Fantina, wow, what happened to her pokemon? Where they killed off? (Despite being Ghosts), or was she not fantina at all.

And That's a sad image for Cynthia. Poor of her. Out of her Powerful team, who are still living?

Yeah, curse Arceus, why did this happen?

Humanity doesn't derserve this, the bad part, Ho-Oh think they do, and it's not like we have a chance to change Ho-Oh's views, oh well.

This was an interesting read, D Good work Jakayrta. Pleased to meet you.
Cornova chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I have to agree with the other reviewer, you do have a mastery over the written word. I love the imagery and when I picture it in my head it's like seeing the phantom image of Hearthome City in one piece while still seeing it destroyed. You've pretty much captured the feel and essence of what the world will be like in that time.
TheNooby chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Damn, Drakon! You're on fire here! Two kickass chapters in one day! You're truly a master of the written word!

Also, I liked the part with the headless Bibarel. I remember all those times I saw Bidoof and Bibarel and heard their hellsih cries. Knowing there are two less of those demons in the Pokemon world is a good feeling.

I'm subscribing to this story, and to any of your other works.