Reviews for Breakfast in Bed
ungh! So F*hot!
vmaale chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It's awesome
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Great one shot! Hot & sexy! :)
Beans827 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
If that was your first attempt at writing, you should keep it up because you did a great job with it. It was a simple subject but you did nice translation NG between the past and present. You used the right amount of words...not too overly flowery or brief. It was really really good! Good luck with writing more if you do!
tds88 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I actually read this on Dirty Cheeky Monkeys' "Squeeze my Lemon" but I wanted to find your profile to see if you've done anything else. This was a great fic. If you ever feel the need to keep writing, I think you can build off of this. The idea outlined in this story would make for a good multichapter fic.

I can understand how time consuming Grad School can be but I hope that if you ever find time you keep writing. Excellent story.
blackrose1901 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
wooooh *fans self* that was sooooo hawt its hard to believe this is your carry on writing and i'll carry on reading :D

blacrose1901
Alvina26 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved it ! It was very awesome !

I'd like to translate your story in French to make the French who can't understand English enjoy it :)

I'm waiting your answer ;)

Thanks !

Alvina26
Grey Chic chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Are you sure this is your first time? I finf that waaay to hard to believe. I jut think you're naturally AWESOME with writing. This was excellent! Really.

Keep Writing!

Grey Faerie
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
this was awesome :)
xXJade-RoseXx chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Cute ending, Hot lemon ;)
jewelss2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wonderful first fic! Looking forward to the next one:)
The Irish Cullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really liked it great job!