Reviews for Shattered
KENNY UKE. YES. Nick being uke would be too predictable. :3
Random reviewer chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
lol sorry for not loging in to write this but I love this fic! I love uke kenny, please update this story again!
SoundlessVoice chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Seme!Nick is okay, but what I really want to see is uke!Kenny. Preferable being tortured in some way. I mean, role-reversal gives a great new taste to things. And well, so far, I quite like your story's uniqueness.

-SoudlessVoice-
snake-girl-12 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Well, I love this story. I read it instead of doing my homework actually XD I Think it is a great idea, having Kenny have a split personality. You are a good writer too, you make me jealous . And I think the end of this was awesome :D lol. Well, I would just like to ask one thing before I'm done- do you have a deviantart? lol I dont know why, I just felt like asking :3
via981 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Kenny Seme and Nick Uke :3 *thinks about them dirty thoughts*
Peydae chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
ASDF Moar please ; v; Best fan fiction I've ever read
zackstrider chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hi,

I'm YuhiChan1013, thanks for mentioning my video in your story, really appreciate it, i think i have the picture in my favs on deviantart, ill try to find it for you and send you the link.

great story by the way, cant wait for more. :D
Lil' Indigo chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Look, I really don't care who is the seme and who is the uke. All I care about is a really good story! and you better continue this! 3 I really do love this. It's perfect! 3
Mizuki hikari chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
mmmmm nick be semen! its more fun and unexpected.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Dude! Nick should totally be Uke. But this one was a good choice.

I hope you can update soon. This damned site is having problems with publishing and updating.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
So...? Nick is the gay side as well? Right? Whoa.
Evenwoof chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Omgomgomg! I always thought Kenny would be a Seme too, for obvious reasons, but now that I'm actually thinking about it Kenny would be the perfect Uke. I've always read fics that make Kenny a Uke, so why not add this story to my tradition. :)

(In fact I love Uke Kenny! Lolz he can be a naughty Uke!)

This fic sorta reminds me of a song, -Kenny starts singing I am a pirate, you are a princess. Then all of a sudden Nick pops out of nowhere and says "Shut the fuck up Kinny, your the princess." Kenny turns out to be wearing a dress underneath his hood, "Damn it, where the fuck did i get this dress?"-

Haha, in other words, maybe Kenny's been the innocent one the whole time. I smell plot bunnies! -sniffs air-

(Lmfao, sorry I'm HYPERR today :D)
BuNNiES ShaLL TaKe OveRR chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Kenny a Uke or Seme, hmm, what a tough choice! I can understand why people want Seme Kenny, but Uke Kenny would be a good twist. Aargh! I really can't decide, either way it would be a good story, possibly a alternate ending? Either way PLEASE continue this story!
Akuma the Dark One chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Please make Kenny uke, Nick seme! I've always wanted to read a yaoi where uke is seme and seme is uke.
Silly Moo Cow chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
OMG! i love this story and i was thining all the way through it about who would be uke and who would be seme and i just assumed it would be original kenny seme and Nick uke and then you did this chapter and i was like D OMG and thn you mentioned it at the bottom and i think, personally that it would be an epic plot twist, not expecting it makes the story so much more interessting and i think if you do it well, which i have no doubt that you will, it will end up and amazing story! But whichever you choose its in my favourites and i will read it to the end! Thank you 3