Reviews for The Edge of Nowhere
Skendo chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I kinda like it :) It would be nice for Harry to take a while to warm up to Edward, not straight into lovey dovey story line haha will see him in his Lion form again soon?
TheRoadToInsanity chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I just read this and I must say I enjoy it. I'm not so sure about the plot but it's one I've never heard of before so I can't wait to see what you do with it. I don't exactly like Harry not having his memories but I get that he will start to understand little by little. Other than that I like your style of writing and that there are very few mistakes. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
supert history
Halen.Emmett.McCarty4Eternaty chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
interesting plot you have...I like it. :) hope to see it go on!
nobaru rei chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Oh mama...this is amazing I really hope you update
KendaO chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Interesting story ! It would ne nice if you update !
candy4beth chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
update soon please
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Your story is so interesting.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
This is rather interesting so far. I am wondering as to what happened to Harry that landed him in the hospital the first time that started this mess. I am looking forward to more of this interesting story as soon as you are able.
boycrazystaple chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
great story wish you would keep going :/
SoulMore chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
FAN!~
noirekitsune chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
so far i am... intrigued

im really curious to see how edward and harry get together when harry wont listen to his apoligies

i mean it WAS an accident, he looked like an animal at the time so its not liek he meant to attack a human

not that ed is totally blameless but, yeah

i hope there's more soon!

Ice Vixen X chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I do hope you continue this. It is such a wonderful story and I really want to find out why harry didn't turn all the way and what the whole drugging thing was about.._~
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 12/19/2011