Reviews for Eternal I: Innocent Magic
kyothefallenkit chapter 11 . 6/14
I can't wait to read more someday xD
MeganeD-chan chapter 10 . 6/2
This is so amazing! I really love the idea of exorcist along with the noah, and of course yullen was the reason I'm here lol
But really...I hope you will be back soon and didn't abandon this fic, because this is my favorite crossovee so far... And really, I am so in love with this story!
PrincessWriter123 chapter 10 . 5/6
This is so good and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nadejdaro chapter 11 . 2/25
This fic is very interesting! I'd love to read more!
ShadowSchwarz chapter 10 . 1/14
The last time this story was updated, was 5 years ago. Although I hope that you finish this story rather than abandoning it or cutting it short, I suggest you place a hiatus in the story summary so the readers know what to expect.

Regards,
Shadow
SeleneAlice chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Please update this story soon.
Aquadragonchicken chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
This is like really late for me to be posting this seeing how it was last updated like four or five years ago but I'm hoping you may write more to this story. I love your writing style. I would totally understand if you have abandoned this story after all these years...I'm always late to the party you see.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
I really like this story so far, and though I don't really ship Yullen, I like how you've written them. I can't wait to read more! X) Thank you for writing this!
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Dumbledore's phoenix is named "Fawkes" not "Forks" fyi.
YukiOwO chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
still horrified at what lenalee wrote... but still I love this story hope u update soon … (and I mean it if you don't update soon...*evil smirk *kufufufu~)
TheFishKing chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Good story updateing would be nice
323902478 chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
So i wont get to see what happens later on *sigh*
Mr. Magic Mushroom chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
wasn't Komui alive in the last chapter...
CloudCarnivore chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Hope for more soon! :D
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Oh please please please update ur awesome story
1 of d best story ive ever read! Can't wait 4 d next chapter!
\{w}/
*kneels* please update i beg u dear awesome writer!
I really want 2 know wat gonna happen next XD