Reviews for I Can See it in Your Eyes
tigeressprincess chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Oh my Narnia I loved this story please continue it I can't wait to know what happens next
Sadness Of Gaia chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
aww so cute. Is there a way that they can stay together. They always seem to get split up, its so sad:(
mudkiprox chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
I really really hope you continue this!
ishala8 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
From what I can tell, you are not one of these authors who make Peter a complete whore just because this is, in a way, his second lifetime. You have NO IDEA how much I appreciate that.

As for the fic, while the plot is not necessarily new, it is certainly unique and your writing style is engaging. I'm really enjoying the read so far so keep up the good work! Thank you for taking time to write this for us!
Jannasaur chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Ahh, I am not too fond of re-written chapters told in another character's POV, but it was good nonetheless. Obviously there is some tension building between Caspian and Peter, and after that argument, maybe they can kiss and make up haha. Looking forward to the next chappie :) I hope it gets interesting like you said!
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So far, so good! :D I really like your writing, but I can't say so much on how I feel about the whole thing, since most of it was based the events in the movie (which is fine of course. I am quite fond of other people's takes on the scenes.) I did really enjoy the way you wrote of Peter's feelings, and you can tell that already, there is something there between the both of them. :)
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
SEX!

w

But I must say darling, you've got me all sad inside, like will he have to leave? Will the four of them manage to stay? I mean, I know the whole real story and I think it's bogus that they have to leave just because they're older blah la blah, gimme a break...-_-

But I'm interested in your take upon this situation. I feel it would be best, hehe, for all of us here, if you at least make a final chapter, that includes either a tearful goodbye, or a lover's embrace because of the fact that the Pevinseys can stay in Narnia, or at least be able to go back and forth for little ehem...visits...Haha that's a funny thought.

"Hey Caspian! -wave-"

"Dude, you left this MORNING, my dick is CHAFING at this point."

"...But...I missed you...-sniffle-"

"-unable to resist Peter's puppy eyes and pouty lips- In...my room...now..."

Meehehehehehe...XDDD
Nolongeravailable13032017 chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Nyu, it was worth the wait
NaKita27791 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Please update as soon as you can I want to know what happens next! Will Peter have to go back? and if so then will he come back with Lucy and Edmund? or will he be able to stay with Caspian?
NeonGreen69 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
That is some sweet cheese at the end there and I loved it!
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Keeyootness! When are they gonna have a big sweaty romp? OwO
lindsaydoodle chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
really good! keep writing!
The idiot with no name chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Cool story! Can't wait to see what happensu next!
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
"I can see it in your eyes" Aww! That last line made me squeak! That was really cute! Please update!
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
I'm so loving your fanfiction! Can't wait till next chapter!