Reviews for Vox Humana
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2018
I swear I get the urge to come back and reread this like once a year. The characterizations are so lovely and thoughtful, my favorite that I've seen. I love that we get to see and feel everything through 7's eyes. And everything you added to the film is so appropriate and humanizing... it's beyond tragic, hopeful, and even romantic. This is one of my favorite fics - It really made an impression when I was a younger writer and has stayed with me all this time. Really great work!
Wolfstorm7 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Wow. You have pretty much the best 9 fics in the fandom! Your writing is incredible! I'm sure that if you wrote for a more visited fandom you would be drowning in reviews :)

Again, superb. The characters are deeper than in the movie, even. They change throughout the story. I really do love this story.
MerryMusician chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. This is a lovely piece of '9' fanfiction, and I'm glad to have read it. Beautiful use of language, with amazing descriptions. I also liked how you arranged the story with the past and present mixing in an easy-to-read way.

You did a great job with the romance. I like how Nine is so shy and awkward while Seven slowly reveals herself. And I must say, I was, well, ehem blushing during the last part of chapter 7... Usually I'm not a fan of the stuff, but the way you portrayed it and with them being dolls... Very well written. Excellent.

Brilliant way to wrap it up as well. Maybe a sequel is in order...?

Once more, amazing story and I wish you well :)

~StarNight888
JuliaPhobia chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Awesome ending!

I curious to a sequel ;D
JuliaPhobia chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Super2 and the Wonder Twins to the rescue! *shot*

I like how 2 is encouraging but in a way...stern? No...frank, in a nice way though.

I feel sorry for 9, left out and feeling that he didn't know the others too much.

(And Waterproof covers! Yippie!)
JuliaPhobia chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
The thing I like about this story is that it's from the past; a retelling of a tale never heard...

I like 9 and 7 interaction, and how 9 is just barely learning of this past.

Oh! And I like 7's capture in the Cat Beast's lair-you captured her determination, as well as frustration, very well...

THIS STORY DEMANDS MORE REVIEWS.
JuliaPhobia chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
I like 8 and 7's interaction in the beginning.

1 and 7 confrontation was perfect-and 7 so darn awesome!
JuliaPhobia chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Interesting storylineVery Good grammarKept characters in place awesomeness.

My only complaint is how you write their names in words, rather than numbers...but this might be due to the fact I'm used to numbers

Update soon (I saw this on the forums...sorry if I didn't review there...)