Reviews for Oresama no Crisis!
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Tell you the truth, I didn't see any RussiaxAustria, but there did seem to be a bit of RussiaxPrussia. It all works though cause Austria and Prussia are way adorable together even when injured.
ilurrrverussia chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
I LOVED THIS! Even though it had some P/Russia in it, it was brilliant! WOOOOO! I loved the ending, so cute! Germany and Italy saved the day again!

Are you sure it's okay to rate K? I don't know, I'm parnoid.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Es tut mir leid only reffers to someone apologizing when someone else is feeling bad or sick. Example:

Guten tag (good day)

Guten tag (good day)

Wie gehts? (how are you?)

Zehr gut danke und dur? (very good thanks and you?)

Nicht so gut (not so good)

Es tut Mir leid (I'm sorry[to hear that])

Tsau (bye)

Bis spater (see you later)
AkaEyes chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Sweet ending. It was really cute o
Nattaeus chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
No! Don't shoot Prussia! That's bad.

But Belarus comes and saves the day? Well that certainly is something new I guess.

Nothing against RusxPrus, but Prussia and Austria will get together in the end, right? Right? Please!

Lg Nat
Nattaeus chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I like it so far. Quite a lot actually. I just wanted to say that 'Österreicherin' is actualy female, you Know? Well I personally thought it was quite funny, but it should be 'Österreicher', just so you know. ;)

Lg Nat
AkaEyes chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Nice chapter, even if it was a bit short. Please update soon!
Jade-Silverwolf chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
So far i love the story! It's really great. I can't wait until the next chapter is added!
AkaEyes chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
This is getting good!

Please update soon!
AkaEyes chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Awesome! Please update soon!
OrianPrime92 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Aaaaahhhhhhh! *cries* poor Gilbert!
CheesyFursona chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Amazing so far! Please update soon!
Kitty Faerie chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Please update soon~! I MUST know what happens to Gilbert x3

All the descriptions are done very well and you portrayed Austria as the frazzled, but kind man he probably is in that situation.

So, please continue as soon as you can. My only complaint is that the chapters seem short, but that's nothing to worry about and just me being a bit anxious xD
Prussiaphile Austrian chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Interesting; the viewpoint is well written and the listing of the things that Roderich had to do for helping Gilbert sounds lengthy. That would probably hurt terribly.

It should be quite the moment for Gilbert to wake up to find Roderich asleep nearby.