Reviews for Deep Water
Lizzi0307 chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
A interesting turn, indeed a interesting turn...

Love this line: "Schultz, looking as if he'd just been told it was open season on overweight prison guards"... bloody brillant :) update again quickly!
Six of Twelve chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
Hochstetter! Just when things were beginning to work themselves out, HE shows up!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
Oh, shoot! I forgot about Hochstetter - should've known he was due to show up, now that everything was going okay. And he's excessively cranky, too. Poor Schultz, having to take the brunt of his ire.
Kirarakim chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
Aww loved seeing Carter and Newkirk reunited. :)

And Newkirk's last line definitely has some logic to it. LOL

Well now to see how they will pull off blowing up that train. Will they run into any more trouble or not?
TXMedic chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
"This isn't monkey business. Take my word for it, no monkey in his right mind would be daft enough to go out in this weather, just to blow up a munitions train." lol I loved that last line. Exactly something Newkirk would say. Thanks for the update! Now I look forward to the next one. :-)
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
I love the play on words in the last sentence. (At least I think that's what I'm seeing, unless my brain's playing tricks.) Very clever. I agree with Sgt. Moffitt, you've written Carter's reaction to his reunion with Newkirk quite realistically. Newkirk is also quite in character. I don't blame Carter for being upset with him.

Here's best of luck to the boys as they prepare to blow up the munitions train. I think they deserve it after the night they've had.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
Excellent final quote for this chapter! It had to be Newkirk's, love it!
ColHogan chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
Glad to see Hogan get Carter and Irma away from Frau Dietrich. I don't trust her even though the guys are gone, but she did seem to trust Hogan to take acre of things. Loved Newkirk's response to Carter about 'dropping a postcard to let him know where he was.' LOL. I hoping Carter isn't developing pneumonia as Newkirk seems worried about him.
Deana chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
ROTFL! I love what Newkirk said at the end, lol! More please!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
I'm glad Hoganmuller got Carterhof and his sister away from Frau Dietrich's house, but I still don't trust that woman. Hope she doesn't cause trouble for our Heroes! Can't really blame the Major for getting attached to the comely Gisela.

Carter's reaction to seeing Newkirk safe and relatively sound was exactly what one might expect, disbelief tinged with unreasoning anger against the loved one for causing anxiety. But now Newkirk's got me worried about Carter...hope it's not impending pneumonia...

And Hogan shouldn't worry about his promise to Schultz about monkey business. After all this time, Schultz knows deep down inside that monkey business is the norm with Hogan and his crew.
Lizzi0307 chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
That was close!

hahaha I've stumbled around exactly like Carter before in the dark :)

I'm glad it "seems" to turn out okay

I can't wait for Carter to find out about Newkirk! And for the Grandfather... whereever he is...
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
Poor Carter, having nightmares, then having to stumble around in the dark, almost get caught by Mrs. Dietrich and being scared half to death by Hogan. Great suspense raising through those scenes by the way, and I like how you lighten the mood a little with the dialogue at the end.

I'm glad to see this part of the reunion, but I have an awful feeling Carter and Irma aren't 'out of the woods' yet.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 17 . 4/26/2011
What a harrowing experience for Carter, but I admire his courage and determination to protect Irma.

I'm very, very glad the Colonel found them in time! Does this mean Carter will get to see the train blow up after all?
Deana chapter 17 . 4/26/2011
LOL! I caught up with this story, and what a funny scene at the end! I could hear both Hogan and Carter say those lines. More soon please! :)
Six of Twelve chapter 17 . 4/26/2011