Reviews for Deep Water
Tuttle4077 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ah, I love Carter and his misplaced sense of optimism!

Hmmm, seems the boys are in a bit of a pickle here. How are they gonna get back to camp? Will Carter get to blow something up? Can't wait for more :)
Deana chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is great so far! I've been thinking of writing a flood story too...I wrote down a cool scene that would take place later in the story, but I don't know if I'll ever write and post the whole thing, so it's cool to see someone else write something like this! Post chapter 2 too!
Kirarakim chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh Newkirk/Carter/Lebeau in danger is definitely my type of story. I am definitely interested in the drama and how they are going to get out of this.

Although it doesn't seem they made it I am glad they tried to help that man.

This story also seems especially timely with all the major flooding going on in the world.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
A rare predicament for the Heroes...at the mercy of Mother Nature. The scene is set so vividly, I can see the waters rising in the dark.

It's not difficult to see where the inspiration for this piece came from. Hope things are going better Down Under than for our guys!
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ooh, a great hook! How are the boys going to get out of this one?

Thanks for posting.
emeraldarrows chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Intriguing start! You've got my attention and I'll be looking forward to reading more.:)
jediyam chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
interesting cant wait for more
ColHogan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh boy! Can things get any worse for three of our heroes? And what will Hogan and Kinch do to find and help them?
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20