Reviews for Deep Water
buggleston chapter 38 . 10/27/2011
Now that Hogan's plan is set in motion ~lets hope the the rest the plan goes chapter.
ColHogan chapter 38 . 10/27/2011
It's nail-biting time for Hogan and his men. Here's hoping everything works out the way the men want it to.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 37 . 10/24/2011
I don't think I could put it any better than Abracadebra. That moment between Newkirk and Irma is precious. It's little touches like that that bring a short chapter like this to life.

I've really enjoyed Irma's character throughout this stories. She shows flashes of being wise beyond her ages, yet she stays true to her age, especially when it comes to things like hair cuts and other discomforts.
konarciq chapter 37 . 10/24/2011
Dust, the moment you start writing official novels to be published, drop me a line, will you? I'll want to buy each and every one of them!
Abracadebra chapter 37 . 10/22/2011
Excellent chapter. My favorite line, just because it illustrated two characters and the moment so beautifully, was "Cinderella." of course Irma smiled - a little - and of course Newkirk came out with it, reminding Irma he knows she is really a little girl no matter how they have to dress her up. A sweet moment.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 37 . 10/21/2011
Nice backstage look at the final preparations and plan. Despite the danger she and her grandfather face, Irma's sulks are perfectly in character for an eleven year old after an unwanted haircut! And I loved the way LeBeau, Carter, and Newkirk each said good-bye to her.

Best of all, Zauner seems to have tapped into Andrew's talent for becoming a haughty German officer; but it looks like it's his love for his granddaughter that gives him the strength to go through with it. Can't wait till Dietrich meets his new father-in-law...I imagine he'll like him better than the real one!
ColHogan chapter 37 . 10/21/2011
It's always wonderful when seeing one of Hogan's plans come together, especially one of his more complicated ones. I hope Zauner and Irma can pull it off. I also hope Hochstetter doesn't recognize Carter.
buggleston chapter 37 . 10/21/2011
Really like how Hogans plan is coming together~interesting to see if Jager will fall for all of chapter cannot waitto see if Irma and company will be able to get out at last.
Six of Twelve chapter 37 . 10/21/2011
I'm sitting here crossing my fingers, hoping Zauner and Irma can pull it off.

As far as Hochstetter recognizing Carter, I think it's a matter of relying on phenomenon of people seeing what they expect to see.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 36 . 10/19/2011
Looks like Hogan's plan is coming together fairly well. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

You Schultz dialouge is bang on, as usual, but my favourite lines in this chapter are:

"Tell me, Schultz," Hogan went on, "who are you more scared of, Major Hochstetter, or the Soviet 7th Army?"

Schultz sighed. "Can I have a moment to think about it?"
buggleston chapter 36 . 10/15/2011
Great chapter like how Hogan's plan is taking shape~that will be a tall order for Schultz to keep Hochstetter away and I'm curious to see how they will keep Jager occupied in order for the plan to succeed.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 36 . 10/14/2011
I get the distinct impression of Hogan as a master puppeteer who has a heck of time trying to keep the various strings of the marionettes from getting tangled up. I think his talent for talking unwilling participants into cooperating with his crazy schemes is the secret of his success, and you show that very clearly here!

And of course, I can't wait to see how the latest scheme comes off...
Six of Twelve chapter 36 . 10/14/2011
Ooh, I hope they can pull off this plan without a hitch. Hogan is such a genius at coming up with such complicated plans.
ColHogan chapter 36 . 10/14/2011
I love the way Hogan interacts with Irma. He's so patient with her and I believe she trusts him. But no child should see the things she has been forced to see at her young age and to be hunted as she is all because she saw something she shouldn't have. I hope Hogan's plan works and she and her grandfather make it safely to England. Then he's got to deal with Jager who still is a danger to the Heroes in his own way.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 35 . 10/11/2011
A wonderful opening with the song debates, And Newkirk's 'Sydney Greenstreet.' Heavens, how I laughed at that.

Glad to see our star crossed lovers come back into the fold. I look forward to seeing how Hogan's plan for them and their special guests plays out.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »