Reviews for The Crime of Passion
littlebumgorf chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
I haven't written a review for you in a bit of time, so I want to tell you now that I get so excited and happy when I get my email notifying me of this update. I especially love Blackfire's backstory and characterization. Thank you; thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
you are most evil! that cliffhanger! ahhhh! you're evil, but so gifted and wonderful!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Exciting! Things really are drawing together, aren't they? And it looks like some unfortunate surprises could be coming! Can't wait to see. :P
Scarlet to Nothing chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Every time I get the notification that this story has updated, I always do two things, (1) I always spring out of my seat and rejoice, and (2) I always hesitate before opening it up and reading the next chapter of this masterpiece. I just don't want the story to end, but things that start out brilliant will eventually have to go down brilliant. Dear lord, I cannot wait for the next chapter; I am literally at the edge of my seat right now. It's been a while since I've read something on here this constructed and actually had a plot worth staying around to the end and find out what happens. I usually will, as terrible as it seems, will skip to the end of something, but no, I read yours all the way through. I have no regrets-this story, your writing style, your creativity is amazing, and I love this story so much. Please update before I practically explode.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Oh Dear! Star is going to stab Grayson! Or maybe Blackie ... nah ... she's gonna stab Dick with her knife and Raven is gonna have teleport in to save him.

And nice job with exploring Dick's feelings. Most people mistake passion with sexuality. You did a great job explaining what passion really is, and how Nightwing is so passionate about Kori that he would be OK with losing her as long as she was safe and happy.

I am sooo glad you didn't give up on this story!
shippudenlover1 chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
You should make starfire get pregnant with kessa'd baby :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed update toooo surviveeeeeee.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
Woot! Stuff's about to go down! And I have no idea where "dictal robatary" comes from. But apparently Cyborg knows Tamaranian now?

I like this dynamic you've created between Grayson and Blackfire. Although they certainly aren't friends, they're becoming more comfortable with one another. Grayson is coming to appreciate that Blackfire is not as one-dimensional as she'd like him to believe, and she in turn is (very slowly) beginning to unpack some of the layers that she's kept silent for so long. I'm sure she'll avenge Galfore, but I wonder what her reason will be.

Kessa'd is also a curious character. Having just recently seen "Man of Steel", I can't help but see Kessa'd as very similar to Zod. He plays to role of the antagonist and therefore I don't want him to succeed, but he does genuinely have people's best interests in mind. They're both trained military generals who find themselves the new leaders of their people; like Zod, Kessa'd comes off as threatening and little vicious, but truly does what he does for the good of Tamaran. If you've seen the movie, do you feel similarly about Kessa'd and Zod (hehe, that rhymes)? Any defining differences?
icypinkroses chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
NO! Seriously, you just can't leave me hanging like this! AURGH!
Okay, soo, lucky for you recent events have caused me to be like, majorly busy and all that wonderful jazz, so I won't be hounding you as much with the updates. That being said, it's not like you can take for-ev-er, with them. Because I will find you, and quite possibly go all kathy bates in misery on you.
Any who, this was amazing, can always expect perfection to be delivered expertly from you.
And were you referencing to Ed Woods? Or like, that God-awful movie that he did?
luckylily25 chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Ahhh, i'm so hooked! I just read all of these chapters non-stop!
DarkestInk chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
THIS STORY IS AWESOME. Kinda bummed out that the entire team isn't up there busting some scorned "Emperor" ass, but this'll do! :)
Also love the references with Spock and Dalek. Can't wait for another chapter to see where this story is heading!
JunXII chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
This is A BIG HUGE FAN xD OMG OMG OMG OMG im so happy with the update, even more happy cause u answer me 2 times in a row now xD weeeeeeeeeee xD sorry for asking but have u plan any new story after this one is finish? and how long does it take for u to finish 1 chapter usually? heehee :3
Mis'essGrayson chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
Amazing chapter! can't wait to know what's gonna happen next. The anxiety is killing me!
Did you just reference Doctor Who and Star Trek?
Sourpatch27 chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
Please update as quickly and conveniently possible. I'm loving every detail you put in this story! I especially admire how your originality contributes to the story like a missing puzzle piece to tie together Star's life. The betrayal of Koriand'r was juicy, and so was Robin's regret of what he had done to assist in that betrayal. If you haven't come up with a name for Starfire and Richard's daughter, might I suggest either "Galexy" or "Luna"? Just trying to keep it galactic, you know? Well thank you for the very entertaining story, I'm awaiting your next update! (Which is hopefully soon!)
Rochelleteentitan chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
I'm really enjoying this. Looking forward to reading more!
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »