Reviews for The Crime of Passion
icypinkroses chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
NO! Seriously, you just can't leave me hanging like this! AURGH!
Okay, soo, lucky for you recent events have caused me to be like, majorly busy and all that wonderful jazz, so I won't be hounding you as much with the updates. That being said, it's not like you can take for-ev-er, with them. Because I will find you, and quite possibly go all kathy bates in misery on you.
Any who, this was amazing, can always expect perfection to be delivered expertly from you.
And were you referencing to Ed Woods? Or like, that God-awful movie that he did?
luckylily25 chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Ahhh, i'm so hooked! I just read all of these chapters non-stop!
DarkestInk chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
THIS STORY IS AWESOME. Kinda bummed out that the entire team isn't up there busting some scorned "Emperor" ass, but this'll do! :)
Also love the references with Spock and Dalek. Can't wait for another chapter to see where this story is heading!
JunXII chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
This is A BIG HUGE FAN xD OMG OMG OMG OMG im so happy with the update, even more happy cause u answer me 2 times in a row now xD weeeeeeeeeee xD sorry for asking but have u plan any new story after this one is finish? and how long does it take for u to finish 1 chapter usually? heehee :3
Mis'essGrayson chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
Amazing chapter! can't wait to know what's gonna happen next. The anxiety is killing me!
Did you just reference Doctor Who and Star Trek?
Sourpatch27 chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
Please update as quickly and conveniently possible. I'm loving every detail you put in this story! I especially admire how your originality contributes to the story like a missing puzzle piece to tie together Star's life. The betrayal of Koriand'r was juicy, and so was Robin's regret of what he had done to assist in that betrayal. If you haven't come up with a name for Starfire and Richard's daughter, might I suggest either "Galexy" or "Luna"? Just trying to keep it galactic, you know? Well thank you for the very entertaining story, I'm awaiting your next update! (Which is hopefully soon!)
Rochelleteentitan chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
I'm really enjoying this. Looking forward to reading more!
The Cretin chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
The Marvin the Martian double was hilarious. I about pissed my pants laughing. Makes me wonder what the real one would do. They better watch out. D

Dictal Robatary?...wait a minute, is that that thing from Jamie Jupiter?

I like the little "heart to heart" between NW and BF. Shows that Kommand'r is a deeper character than the show explored. Jealousy, anger, even hate among siblings is sometimes the worst in the world.

You've captured the vibe of the rescue perfectly. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Great chap. Sorry it took me a while to get around to it. Hope to read more soon. As always, keep rockin...TO GWAR! (8D
Lina Annabella chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Spock? Dalek? Love it.

This chapter, love it. Looking forward to the chapter!

- Lina Annabella
MGale chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
I really can't wait until Grayson finds Starfire lol. Great update. I haven't gotten into a TT fanfiction in years; I'm so glad I found this story.
LSUABW chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
Really great storyline you've got going on here! Can't wait for the next chapter!
StarRob11 chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
an update?! YAY. great chapter! I can't wait for Starfire to reunite with her baby! It's so sad that they're being kept apart! I'm so excited for Nightwing to see Starfire and their daughter! Update soon!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
Does it come from Dr. Who? Just a wild guess haha
great chapter! looking forward to reading more :D
a.like.my.legs chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
A-Mazing ! Haha! I loved it. Can't wait till Richard sees Star and his baby for the first time.
I also couldn't help but notice how blackfire and Night where acting towards each other. I don't know if it was intentional, but to me it seemed as if you made it seem like they had a little something going on, and like she liked him and was jealous of Starfire. Now, I am not a B&N fan but for some reason I loved this, "thing" they had. I'm also not saying I want him to end up with her, BUT I wouldn't mind a little drama. Just as long as he chooses Star in the end, because after all, he is his love. lol. Anyways I'm probably wrong about the whole thing, whatever, I loved this chapter and that's all that matters.
Good job!