Reviews for The Crime of Passion
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
im dyinnnng neeed updatesssss aghhhh
Sweetums14 chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
This story is amazing! Eee, so far as I've been reading most of my predictions have been coming true! Please no, not Grayson! She better not stab him! Or blackfire! Noooo! Great story!
The Cretin chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
You'd do good at writing espionage fics. :)

Great chap. Loved the detail as always. Can't say I'm surprised at ruthless Blackfire seems to be. Ever was she the cunning one. I like the dynamic you've captured between her and Grayson. Makes me wonder if she ever entertained pursuing him.

Great chap Al. Sorry I'm late. I've been on a trip, had some technical issues, and ya know, world domination and all that stuff. Best wishes and keep rockin
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
ima need an update real soon because i am hooked on this story good job man
Booklover9477 chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Awesome chapter! Oh no hopefully if it's Grayson or her sister they will have sharp enough reflexes to deflect her weapon. I can't help but think that Blackfire is definetly up to something and if she doesn't outright betray them then she might compromise the rescue mission. Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
SpectreFanchin10 chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
When's the next chapter going to be posted?
Anazarel chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Yay! You updated! I was hooked since chapter 1 and I read the 23 chapters in one go. I think you got perfectly well their personalities, and the story has intrigue, action and romance all wrapped in one.
Robin555 chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
And guess who comes through that door-just guess! Oh, well, just don't hurt Dick-he's had enough. This is great-keep it going-don't you dare stop! Oh, and a baby scene would be fun, too. Don't forget the prophecy thing! Thanks for a fun ride so far.
Racey chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Oh, oh, oh? Do I sense a bit of heavily guarded remorse rolling off of Kessa'd? Doesn't matter! Grayson is being extremely lenient towards the guy, even if it is just with his thoughts. But ah, well. I'm anxious and super excited to see how things turn out. Hopefully, Starfire's defense doesn't backfire on Grayson and Blackfire.

Awesome chapter as usual, Sir!
TheGreatProphet283 chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Out of all of the "Teen Titans have split up" scenarios that I have seen on this website, this one to me seems to be one that makes the most sense to me and works best with the characters - kudos. I'm loving the way you've written this, and I must admit I'm hooked and looking forward to any updates you make.

You have very well written interactions here, and I think the Blackfire/Nightwing is probably my favourite, and indeed as a character Nightwing is fantastically written with his motivations and actions, slowly coming to terms with his own feelings when he previously rejected them.

All in all, though, definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I always wonder if you'll throw a curveball so not everyone gets out alive, but I guess that's something I'll just have to wait and see :P
Valda chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
Cant wait for more! Its all guna kick off soon :D xx
Lina Annabella chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Can I just say...Uh oh. Someone's gonna get shot.
KickingAnders chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
ing i hate cliffys
Anoymous136 chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Don't stab Blackfire or Dick!
MelaTheClumsyBookWorm1895 chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Wow! This story gets more exciting every update that leaves people craving for more, especially these last two. The chemistry between Grayson and Blackfire is amazing. Loved how you wrote Grayson's point of view of Passion. And that cliffhanger was awesome, I actually feel sorry for the person who walks through that door. Great chapter as always. Good Job!
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »