Reviews for The Crime of Passion
Whoisthis chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
What Richard really wants to say: Oh hey you had my kid . Almost got you and her killed . I traveled the galaxy to resue you and your doubting my love .
animestarz96 chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for sequel! :D
animestarz96 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for sequel! :D
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Awesome chapter! I was absolutely riveted during the action sequences. Also, all of your original characters are intriguing and well-conceived. That is definitely a rarity on this site! As always, your writing was tight, well constructed and executed to perfection. You used descriptive language appropriately, definitely enhancing certain scenes while not going into so much detail as to slow down the vertiginous pace of the story. This chapter definitely pleased!

Can't wait to read more! I've currently been reading Cormac McCarthy's "The Road," as well and when that gets too depressing, I'll be back for another installment! Great work.
userid2318759187961967 chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
It's the middle of the night and i just finished your story. I have to say... This was one of the best fics I've read on this site. It was unpredictable and it gave me a lot of the FEELLSSS. I love this pairing so much! And you made me love them even more! Keep it up!
Novus chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
It just keeps getting better. You really did an awesome job with Fulci. Very nice OC there.

As always, you did a masterful job. I loved the scene where the team (Robin in particular) is trying to explain that public nudity is not permissible on Earth.

What a wonderful mixture of drama, suspense, and humor! Awesome work!
Novus chapter 1 . 11/8/2013

I believe I might have started reading this at one point and then neglected it for whatever reason. My apologies for that. This story is thoroughly incredible.

I don't really know how else to articulate it properly. It has a delightful atmosphere to it. The mood, imagery, narrative style... it's all so well-crafted and so well done. It really lends this piece an air of professionalism.

Alwick, I have said it before and I will continue to say it. You need to write professionally. The world needs your voice. You have brilliant ideas and your stories are always top knotch. I believe in you. I know there are others on this site who do as well. All you need is to make it happen for yourself!

I loved this chapter! Though I don't read as much or as often as I used to (primarily because many stories lack the depth or quality I look for) I will continue reading!

This story is a tour-de-force. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
The sequel can have starfire and nightwing dealing with Mar'i and Damien Wayne.?
Kryalla Orchid chapter 29 . 10/15/2013

I'm so glad you finished this. It was a masterpiece of literature. I have hung onto every word in every single chapter, there's not a part of this which disappointed me.

This ending was brilliant, it wrapped everything up, held onto the promise of a life if they worked and gave us closure with other characters. I really loved the inclusion of Galfore here too, just love that big guy.

Your Tamaranian culture was creative and insightful and slipped seamlessly into what little we were given for the cartoon.

And now for some critique. Occasionally, you repeat yourself. For example, making a word in italics in dialogue is stressing the word, and then you included the fact in the after dialogue text (when Galfore is speaking). Sometimes you use the word 'said' when it's clear who's talking (although said is one of those invisible words anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much). You also have the same writing flaw I do, you overuse the word 'just' and 'that'. Some of them are superfluous. Which is a tricky thing, I have learnt to pull myself up when I'm writing and think if I really need the word (some that's can be replaced with 'which' and still have the same meaning). Fanfiction is different (I become lazy at times), but it's something to keep in mind if you do original work and is one of those things you don't always notice until they're pointed out. There's a site I use called Wordle (dot net) which you can plug your story into and it will show your most used words. You may find it helpful.

I have really enjoyed this journey you delivered. The plot was so cleverly crafted, your antagonist was sympathetic and wonderfully done, and how he moved from good to bad back to good and his reactions were understandable while keeping with the alienesque theme. I always went straight to every chapter you posted and read it through several times just to get the full impact of what occurred during the chapter. Your re-readability potential is incredible; I find new things every time I read it.

So thank you for sharing!
JunXII chapter 29 . 10/11/2013
Finally after sooo long the ending was terrific, couldnt have been any better T_T A journey felt so long but ended so fast. Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into writing this story. It feels wonderful to be able to read something truly enjoyable.
Racey chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
I'm glad you're going to do a sequel! This leaves me with something to look forward to! I love how realistic Nightwing and Starfire feel. Everything isn't easy and doesn't fall right into place. They have to work on it, and that's just refreshing! Also, Mar'i sounds like a doll. This story was an all around wonderful read. I'm wondering if there will be any problems from the other banished Tamaranian (don't know if I spelled that right) soldiers. They seemed pretty upset and their aura had a distinct taste of maliciousness. I'm eager to see where you take these characters from here! Thank you for sharing such an awesome tale with us!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
I did! I have enjoyed it quite a lot. :) And it comes to a nice close. Great job! :)
ssjEasterBunny chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
It's done! Congratulations! I can't believe it's been two and a half years!

You've always been great at spicing up your stories with plot details that go somewhat against the grain, and the conclusion here is yet another example. Grayson and Starfire still have their kiss, but things don't click easily into place like we had assumed they would. It sucks that Grayson traveled all the way out to Tamaran, teamed up with Blackfire, and got involved with the planet's political events... only to have Starfire be like, "Thanks, but nah." But hey, he was the one who pushed her away to begin with. I know I'm oversimplifying her attitude toward the whole situation.

Also, you gave Connor the ability to fly, you sly dog, you. Too bad it didn't help against Galfore because everyone he's ever battled could fly... XD
cherriblossom387 chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Ohhhhh my goodness, what a fantastic ending to a fantastic story I loved every second of it. I'm sad that Dick and Kori aren't together, but it's completely understandable why they aren't lol. Nice job with everything overall, I really look forward to more works from you.

The Cretin chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Laaaaaadies and Gentlemen: I give you Sir Alwick, the Solid Hand himself.

Great ending to a magnificent tale. Loved how tied it all up but also left a few windows open. Blackfire's funeral was one of the best sendoffs I've seen for a Titan character. In some ways, it's a bittersweet ending for her. It's ironic in some ways. She lived her life as an exile and fugitive. For whatever reasons that only she knew, Kommand'r died a hero and true Princess of Tamaran.

I liked Galfore the most here. He's got a chance with a fresh start I wearing shipping goggles or is that old coot finding a peaceful place to spend his days with Vira? ;)

Good ol'BB. Noone can ever say you are second rate. Raven of course, as stalwart a pillar as any. Loved how you portrayed them here. If you do a sequel, I hope they return.

Finally, the ceremony was the crown jewel. Not exactly a wedding but not exactly nothing ever. It's a chance for Star to start over as well. To start fresh. For Grayson, it's a chance to live up to a role that even more men have trouble with than hero and that is the role of father. Grayson, you have a chance here. Don't blow it a second time.

Alwick, my friend, you're the best on imo. Take your time on what you're working on. Take a breather. You wanna do some YJ fics, then go do them brother. We'll always be on the lookout for the next piece of awesomeness you write. Godspeed.

Keep rockin