Reviews for The Crime of Passion
raizen99 chapter 29 . 9/18/2016
I thought grandpa Bruce will be showing up lol
raizen99 chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
my only problem on this chapter is Tim drake revealing his identity to others , I mean yeah their friends and all but isnt hiding their identity to anyone part of the bat families motto or something. despite that so far I'm liking this story good job
Guest chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
I love a happy ending as much as the next person. But what i love more is when a story is so real and you have certainly gave readers a reality check. This is real life, things dont blow over just cause he said sorry. But its a start and if it was meant to be then it will be meant to be. If not then... if you thought this is a happy ending, you obviously havent been paying attention. Great story thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
I like your story, but that seems so violent of Dick. The burner thing, I don't really think Dick Grayson would do that. But it's your story
laniDG11 chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
Grayson...dumbass...
Always Keep the Faith chapter 29 . 3/31/2016
This was wonderfully written. And you truly made me feel for Blackcurrant. Like seriosuly. I was pretty neutral about her existence before but damn. I cried. Also felt for Kassed too and that is a truly well written character when you get somebody to pity an antagonist oc. Well done.
Viper5delta chapter 29 . 3/15/2016
Very well done, Easilly my favorite RobStar Fic I've found on this site. Eagerly awaiting the sequel, keep up the good work.
cecos chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
well i will be honest i didn't read the story probabily becoz i don't like robin don't get me wrong i like robin and starfire together and support them fully i just don't like robin at all i only read the BBRae parts and they were pretty good although you didn't do justice to Beast boy becoz i felt like he is portrayed as the weakest of all the titans and by not being taken on the mission that's like saying he is not a good hero but the truth is he is more than capable of handling himself he has proven to be a better and capable leader than robin in the comics and the show and is as powerful as if this was a last mission of the titans being together then he should have been on the team instead of playing stay at home dad he deserved to be treated as an equal because lots of authors portray him as weak and useless which is totally wrong. each character in the stories should be treated with respect just like they are in the comics.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
She's a Super Saiyan!
MegaMansUncleGus chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
My initial reaction to the end of this story was to flip a desk. All of that and they didn't end up together? I'm usually not a fan of sappy endings, but I'll be damned if I didn't wanna see one here. After thinking for a moment? I like the way you ended it; it made sense. Even after everything Nightwing went through to save Starfire, it doesn't change their history. It doesn't change all the times they'd hurt one another, so it makes sense that Starfire was iffy about it, especially with their child involved now.

Beyond that, this was probably the most well-written fan fiction I've ever read on here (and I've read way more than I care to admit, mind you). It wasn't perfect, by any stretch of the imagination (The timeline was hard to follow in some cases, some of the titans didn't really act like themselves at times [I noticed this the most with Raven. I understand that it's been 10 years and the story was mostly about Nightwing and Starfire, but I still felt like a flashback or two to show Raven's development would have allowed me to accept her changes a little more], the new titans didn't go through a ton of development [Then again, this wasn't their story. Still, I would have liked a little more than them ooh'ing and aah'ing. You did good with Kid Flash, but the other three felt like they were there just to explain what Cyborg was up to, which kind of rubbed me the wrong way], I wish you would have properly resolved the crime syndicate that Nightwing was fighting in the beginning [I understand that it was little more than a substory, but it was still a loose end that remained untied up] and I wish that Beast Boy would have been there for the Tamaranian invasion) but the positives far outweigh the negatives.

For every one time a Titan didn't act quite like themselves, there were 20 occasions where you nailed their personalities. The pacing was absolutely fantastic, the imagery you weaved together was breath-taking, you have a keen eye for detail and a keener tongue (Well, I guess hand) in describing it. You knew when to bring the action up, and when to take it down a notch, and you never left me thinking "Okay, can we just get to the next fucking part? This has been going on too long!" like a lot of other fan fictions have done.

The main reason why I say that this might be the best fan fic I've ever read is because, unlike so many others, this actually felt like it could be canon. Not only in the concept of the story, but in the way it was written, in it's tone and pace. I could easily see DC taking this story and transcribing it to the pages of a comic word for word, image for image. I've read fics where the idea was great, but the execution was poor. I've read fics where the writing was good, but the idea/plot was so off-the-wall that I couldn't really see it being any more than a thought in a fan's mind. This? This found the best of both worlds.

I plan to check out some of your other work, and I hope that it's as good as this one (Though I also hope it to be a little shorter. It took me pretty much a whole day to read this lol). Pat yourself on the back, mate- you've earned it.

See you at the Barbeque, champ!
Mega Man's Uncle Gus
Violent.V chapter 29 . 4/10/2015
I'm bad with long stories but I stuck onto this one because I loved it. Thank you for completing this. I enjoyed the ride. I have to say I do feel bad for Star's ex husband! :( Nice ending though xx
s0ulmatch3r chapter 29 . 3/31/2015
i just cried

Am crie

So bootyful

I praise you
s0ulmatch3r chapter 23 . 3/31/2015
I don't know so no cookies for me, but I must applaud you for the name of the ambassador and the planet of origin. Very clever.
Mr. Salt chapter 29 . 3/16/2015
This was an incredible and delightful story. It felt casual without being sloppy, avoiding the sort of (in my opinion) the high formal style of writing that keeps you from relating to the characters. I wanted to send you a PM to tell you what I thought, but I was saddened to find you have PMs disable. I hope all is well, and I want you to know that people still read your stories, and absolutely love them.
itxprincessxlala chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
Love your story! Written very well and so glad I found it :) My first adult Teen Titans story that I truly enjoyed reading.
605 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »