Reviews for The Crime of Passion
icypinkroses chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Well im speechless. I have no words. I cannot say anything about this ama X ing and beautifully told masterpiece of a story. I literally cannot say anything. But I this, do the sequel. Just...don't think, just do it.
icypinkroses chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
Oh my, that was vey sweet. It really wad and im totally sad to see this story story end. Its been a really great journey.
icypinkroses chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
You killed Blackfire. Why, she was...horrible yes, but she died and he lives...unacceptable! Oh man, im so sad.
icypinkroses chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
Kassa'd you son of a bitch. You son of bitch. Please, some one, roll on this fool.
ImmemorialMemory chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Awww... It's done. (,o_o,)

it's a wonderful ending, albeit sad, but it was probably for the best that they were banished. They couldn't have the best of everything and reality calls that with that much distrust and betrayal, the Tamaraneans would be naturally enraged and wary at them.

The relationship between Kori and Dick were also very realistic, as even though we've reached the epilogue, they are still struggling on what to do with each other and where to go from there, although I do hope that they give each other another try.

If you're planning on a sequel, I suggest oneshot drabbles. The epilogue is finely made as it is, and if you want future-shots, it would be better to showcase their lives in episodic chapters, meaning there would be no definite plot holding the story together, but each chapter shows a character or development made and finished at the end of each chapter.

But if you have a plot already forming for a sequel, then it would be better! Needless to say, I would be looking forward to your future projects.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone and completing this wonderful story. You're an awesome writer.

Ciao!
StarCatBurning chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
A wonderful ending. I'm glad that you stuck through with this story, and I really enjoyed the entire experience. Thank you for writing!
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story of yours. I hope that I see more Teen Titans fics from you as one of my other favorite authors just retired. Now I'm motivated to continue my Court of Owls Teen Titans story involving Richard Grayson's mother Mary come back wrong as a Talon and bent on revenge ax crazy against the Court of Owls.

Really loved this story, and I haven't read nice Robin (Nightwing)/Starfire stuff in awhile, other than the author I like who just retired from FF. I never could get into Young Justice, Did not like Jessy McCartney as Richard Grayson, though I like him as an actor.

I hope to see more fun stories from you though.
titanfan45 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
I liked how this story turned out. Things didn't turn out well for Blackfire but I like to think that she and Starfire finally acted as sisters at the end of Blackfire's life. Looks as though Galfore and Vira will be a comfort to one another in their exile and will make good additions to the Titans. Beast Boy and Raven couldn't be better and there is hope for Nightwing and Starfire. Great ending to a great story Sir Alwick. I look forward to your next tale.
Louddragon chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
WOOT! That was great, amazing job! YES you should definitely do a sequel!
Deflow chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Love it. Give him a chance star! Sequel!
Anoymous136 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
I love how you ended it with uncertainty. It made it much more realistic and even better.
Sweetums14 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Ooooh! It was good! I can't wait for the sequel! :):):):)
MrGardener chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Bravo! What an exciting story. Thank you so much for writing this and keeping so many of us entertained throughout!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Dang it! You and Kryalla finished at the same time! Now there's nothing to read! And Denver Comic Con is still 8 months away. What am I supposed to do in the meantime! ;-)

Great job, You really outdid yourself this time.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, and felt you handled the characterization of everyone really well, but the one thing that seems out of character is Nightwing not being more insistent about seeing his daughter. Even if Starfire surprised him when she first walked past him in the tent I feel like he would eventually have shown more anger or frustration at her unwillingness to let him even look at her when everyone else can. Other than that I thought it was great. The emotions regarding Blackfire and Kessa'd felt real, and thought it was a good ending for Tamaran to banish everyone. If there was a sequel I could see them calling for Starfire back, but it's understandable why they don't want her now.
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »