Reviews for The Crime of Passion
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
I did! I have enjoyed it quite a lot. :) And it comes to a nice close. Great job! :)
ssjEasterBunny chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
It's done! Congratulations! I can't believe it's been two and a half years!

You've always been great at spicing up your stories with plot details that go somewhat against the grain, and the conclusion here is yet another example. Grayson and Starfire still have their kiss, but things don't click easily into place like we had assumed they would. It sucks that Grayson traveled all the way out to Tamaran, teamed up with Blackfire, and got involved with the planet's political events... only to have Starfire be like, "Thanks, but nah." But hey, he was the one who pushed her away to begin with. I know I'm oversimplifying her attitude toward the whole situation.

Also, you gave Connor the ability to fly, you sly dog, you. Too bad it didn't help against Galfore because everyone he's ever battled could fly... XD
cherriblossom387 chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Ohhhhh my goodness, what a fantastic ending to a fantastic story I loved every second of it. I'm sad that Dick and Kori aren't together, but it's completely understandable why they aren't lol. Nice job with everything overall, I really look forward to more works from you.

xoxo

cherri
The Cretin chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Laaaaaadies and Gentlemen: I give you Sir Alwick, the Solid Hand himself.

Great ending to a magnificent tale. Loved how tied it all up but also left a few windows open. Blackfire's funeral was one of the best sendoffs I've seen for a Titan character. In some ways, it's a bittersweet ending for her. It's ironic in some ways. She lived her life as an exile and fugitive. For whatever reasons that only she knew, Kommand'r died a hero and true Princess of Tamaran.

I liked Galfore the most here. He's got a chance with a fresh start and...am I wearing shipping goggles or is that old coot finding a peaceful place to spend his days with Vira? ;)

Good ol'BB. Noone can ever say you are second rate. Raven of course, as stalwart a pillar as any. Loved how you portrayed them here. If you do a sequel, I hope they return.

Finally, the ceremony was the crown jewel. Not exactly a wedding but not exactly nothing ever. It's a chance for Star to start over as well. To start fresh. For Grayson, it's a chance to live up to a role that even more men have trouble with than hero and that is the role of father. Grayson, you have a chance here. Don't blow it a second time.

Alwick, my friend, you're the best on imo. Take your time on what you're working on. Take a breather. You wanna do some YJ fics, then go do them brother. We'll always be on the lookout for the next piece of awesomeness you write. Godspeed.

Keep rockin
Scryer-LuqGaru chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Alfred chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
You, sir or madam, have created a flippin' epic! Well done. Simultaneously sad and glad that it is over.
K chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Oh oh oh check it out I'm on there :D
icypinkroses chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Well im speechless. I have no words. I cannot say anything about this ama X ing and beautifully told masterpiece of a story. I literally cannot say anything. But I this, do the sequel. Just...don't think, just do it.
icypinkroses chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
Oh my, that was vey sweet. It really wad and im totally sad to see this story story end. Its been a really great journey.
icypinkroses chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
You killed Blackfire. Why, she was...horrible yes, but she died and he lives...unacceptable! Oh man, im so sad.
icypinkroses chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
Kassa'd you son of a bitch. You son of bitch. Please, some one, roll on this fool.
ImmemorialMemory chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Awww... It's done. (,o_o,)

it's a wonderful ending, albeit sad, but it was probably for the best that they were banished. They couldn't have the best of everything and reality calls that with that much distrust and betrayal, the Tamaraneans would be naturally enraged and wary at them.

The relationship between Kori and Dick were also very realistic, as even though we've reached the epilogue, they are still struggling on what to do with each other and where to go from there, although I do hope that they give each other another try.

If you're planning on a sequel, I suggest oneshot drabbles. The epilogue is finely made as it is, and if you want future-shots, it would be better to showcase their lives in episodic chapters, meaning there would be no definite plot holding the story together, but each chapter shows a character or development made and finished at the end of each chapter.

But if you have a plot already forming for a sequel, then it would be better! Needless to say, I would be looking forward to your future projects.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone and completing this wonderful story. You're an awesome writer.

Ciao!
StarCatBurning chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
A wonderful ending. I'm glad that you stuck through with this story, and I really enjoyed the entire experience. Thank you for writing!
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story of yours. I hope that I see more Teen Titans fics from you as one of my other favorite authors just retired. Now I'm motivated to continue my Court of Owls Teen Titans story involving Richard Grayson's mother Mary come back wrong as a Talon and bent on revenge ax crazy against the Court of Owls.

Really loved this story, and I haven't read nice Robin (Nightwing)/Starfire stuff in awhile, other than the author I like who just retired from FF. I never could get into Young Justice, Did not like Jessy McCartney as Richard Grayson, though I like him as an actor.

I hope to see more fun stories from you though.
titanfan45 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
I liked how this story turned out. Things didn't turn out well for Blackfire but I like to think that she and Starfire finally acted as sisters at the end of Blackfire's life. Looks as though Galfore and Vira will be a comfort to one another in their exile and will make good additions to the Titans. Beast Boy and Raven couldn't be better and there is hope for Nightwing and Starfire. Great ending to a great story Sir Alwick. I look forward to your next tale.
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »