Reviews for The Crime of Passion
Racey chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
I feel like I'm watching my kid go off to college! It's so emotional! Things didn't turn out the way I expected, but the end result was still spectacular. It was real, it was heartfelt, and it was awesome! This has been a wonderful ride, my friend! I'm eager to read the epilogue and bring some closure to such an excellent fiction. Needless to say, I loved it!

Genius work, Sir Alwick! I look forward to more from you!
Anoymous136 chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Starfire, if not anything, a good person. But she has an innocence but yet also an understanding of the world around her. She is a beautiful soul. That is why I love her character so much, especially the way you portray her. You should work for DC.
Guest 3 chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Is it mar'i time yet ...?
Max Peck chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Hey, I'm back. Was out for a while, came back and re-read the Fic from the beginning just in time for Chappy 28 to hit. And its still one of the best Fics on all of . Seriously well done.

I'm glad you included some dialogue about Blackfire here in chapter 28 because I felt like her death in the previous chapter felt a little empty, having no real closure to it. But you wrapped things up nicely without directly answering any questions here, so no complaints.

Characters were wonderful, especially Kessa'd. Too often writers, FanFic AND professional, create a cardboard villain who is evil for evil's sake or has a generic and meaningless "redemptive quality" that doesn't carry any real wait. But Kessa'd successfully walks the border between good and bad. The early scenes you included, particularly the Roffnor stampede, were crucial to portraying his good characteristics in the form of loyalty, determination, and courage. They come back to bite when those same characteristics drive his actions against Starfire, but we can't altogether hate him for it because they're valiant and positive aspects of character that define someone as "good." Ultimately it creates a dilemma in the audience's sentiment that parallels that of the characters in the Fic. And THAT is good writing. *applause*

I could probably go on, but tl;dr is you've done amazingly well. This has been a fantastic read and I owe you thanks for bringing some talent and class to a website sorely lacking it. I can only hope you'll grace us with more in the future.
airauralintensity chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
THE TAMARANIAN DANCE OF GOOD TIDINGS
"WATCHING ONLY GARNERS HALF THE EFFECT."
FANFIC WRITER SIR ALWICK YOU HAVE EFFECTUALLY SLAIN ME BY ENDING THE WHOLE THING WITH A THROWBACK TO THE MEMORY THAT PRACTICALLY BEGAN THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THIS IS PERFECT, AND I LOVE YOU.
The Cretin chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Great update.

I was expecting at some point to see a Kessa'd/Grayson duel but I think you're tying this up in good form.

In some ways, it's a bittersweet ending. It's sad that Star has lost so much yet gained back the two things that are worth more- Grayson and her baby. I hope Blackfire will be remembered. One more name for the Titan memorial.

Kudos to Nightwinger. There's something to be said for a man who'll make a fool of himself for the woman he loves. You know he hated and loved every second of it.

So we're at the end of another journey. I'm so jazzed about the epilogue. Hope to read it soon. Keep rockin
titanfan45 chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Banishment for all involved was a surprise. The dance at the end of the chapter was a nice touch.
Sweetums14 chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Awwww, how cute! Noooo! I don't want it to end...but
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
So sad. And yet so happy, too. ; And in an equally torn way, I'm both looking forward to and fearing the epilogue. XD It's been grand!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
I like how you made the outland tribes resemble the comic book Tamraneans.

Dumb question: Is Star still married to Kessa'd?
K chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
So cute . So so cute
ssjEasterBunny chapter 26 . 9/10/2013
Firstly, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT CYBORG'S NEW TEEN TITANS! Man you held onto that investment for a long time!

This was a cool way to things to come to a head, without resolving all the built up tension in too suddenly (gigidy). I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Starfire seems to have regained her strength rather quickly, to be able to use her Nova form after so much sun deprivation. And I'm not sure why Kessa'd's resolved has wavered. But in any case, this should be quite a battle. And if I know you, there will be a game-changing (or game-ending) surprise...
The Cretin chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
Sorry I'm late man.

This was adrenaline from start to finish. Your ability with surprise knows no bounds. Blackfire has redeemed herself in your universe. Pity that she gave her life in doing so. Why did she do this? Was it sisterly bonds? Was it her own ambitions? Was it the need to see to it that the Tamaranean dynasty not be tarnished by such an incident? Who knows. Perhaps it's best we don't. I do think she deserves to remembered for this as a hero. I love the irony of it even more.

Kessa'd...such a sad tale in many ways. Perhaps the brilliance of this character and the way you've wrote him is that he is so worthy of hate and anger because we can empathize. He was proud, yet he had noble intentions. He was a bastard, yet he did it because he was hurt. Star's actions may have been in passion, perhaps even perceived in innocence. However there were terrible consequences. Don't get me wrong. I'm not arguing for Kessa'd to be pardoned. He deserves to be punished. His actions and decisions were his to make. However, his reasons are what now must be judged.

I'm really interested in what Grayson will do now. While he's not exactly at fault, he is a part of this great tragedy and will undoubtedly be instrumental when the curtains close.

Koriand'r...the star who shines so brightly in my heart. I love what you've done with her in this tale. She is now at a great crossroads. What will she do?

These questions and more burn bright in my mind. Hope to see the answers soon. Awesome as always. Keep rockin, Alwick.
Clois123456788 chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
You my friend are an incredible writer. I mean really freaking amazing, please post soon.
AsgardsValkyrie chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
Loved it! Write more please!
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »