Reviews for The Crime of Passion
titanfan45 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
I liked how this story turned out. Things didn't turn out well for Blackfire but I like to think that she and Starfire finally acted as sisters at the end of Blackfire's life. Looks as though Galfore and Vira will be a comfort to one another in their exile and will make good additions to the Titans. Beast Boy and Raven couldn't be better and there is hope for Nightwing and Starfire. Great ending to a great story Sir Alwick. I look forward to your next tale.
Louddragon chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
WOOT! That was great, amazing job! YES you should definitely do a sequel!
Deflow chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Love it. Give him a chance star! Sequel!
Anoymous136 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
I love how you ended it with uncertainty. It made it much more realistic and even better.
Sweetums14 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Ooooh! It was good! I can't wait for the sequel! :):):):)
MrGardener chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Bravo! What an exciting story. Thank you so much for writing this and keeping so many of us entertained throughout!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Dang it! You and Kryalla finished at the same time! Now there's nothing to read! And Denver Comic Con is still 8 months away. What am I supposed to do in the meantime! ;-)

Great job, You really outdid yourself this time.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, and felt you handled the characterization of everyone really well, but the one thing that seems out of character is Nightwing not being more insistent about seeing his daughter. Even if Starfire surprised him when she first walked past him in the tent I feel like he would eventually have shown more anger or frustration at her unwillingness to let him even look at her when everyone else can. Other than that I thought it was great. The emotions regarding Blackfire and Kessa'd felt real, and thought it was a good ending for Tamaran to banish everyone. If there was a sequel I could see them calling for Starfire back, but it's understandable why they don't want her now.
Racey chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
I feel like I'm watching my kid go off to college! It's so emotional! Things didn't turn out the way I expected, but the end result was still spectacular. It was real, it was heartfelt, and it was awesome! This has been a wonderful ride, my friend! I'm eager to read the epilogue and bring some closure to such an excellent fiction. Needless to say, I loved it!

Genius work, Sir Alwick! I look forward to more from you!
Anoymous136 chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Starfire, if not anything, a good person. But she has an innocence but yet also an understanding of the world around her. She is a beautiful soul. That is why I love her character so much, especially the way you portray her. You should work for DC.
Guest 3 chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Is it mar'i time yet ...?
Max Peck chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Hey, I'm back. Was out for a while, came back and re-read the Fic from the beginning just in time for Chappy 28 to hit. And its still one of the best Fics on all of . Seriously well done.

I'm glad you included some dialogue about Blackfire here in chapter 28 because I felt like her death in the previous chapter felt a little empty, having no real closure to it. But you wrapped things up nicely without directly answering any questions here, so no complaints.

Characters were wonderful, especially Kessa'd. Too often writers, FanFic AND professional, create a cardboard villain who is evil for evil's sake or has a generic and meaningless "redemptive quality" that doesn't carry any real wait. But Kessa'd successfully walks the border between good and bad. The early scenes you included, particularly the Roffnor stampede, were crucial to portraying his good characteristics in the form of loyalty, determination, and courage. They come back to bite when those same characteristics drive his actions against Starfire, but we can't altogether hate him for it because they're valiant and positive aspects of character that define someone as "good." Ultimately it creates a dilemma in the audience's sentiment that parallels that of the characters in the Fic. And THAT is good writing. *applause*

I could probably go on, but tl;dr is you've done amazingly well. This has been a fantastic read and I owe you thanks for bringing some talent and class to a website sorely lacking it. I can only hope you'll grace us with more in the future.
airauralintensity chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
THE TAMARANIAN DANCE OF GOOD TIDINGS
"WATCHING ONLY GARNERS HALF THE EFFECT."
FANFIC WRITER SIR ALWICK YOU HAVE EFFECTUALLY SLAIN ME BY ENDING THE WHOLE THING WITH A THROWBACK TO THE MEMORY THAT PRACTICALLY BEGAN THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THIS IS PERFECT, AND I LOVE YOU.
The Cretin chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Great update.

I was expecting at some point to see a Kessa'd/Grayson duel but I think you're tying this up in good form.

In some ways, it's a bittersweet ending. It's sad that Star has lost so much yet gained back the two things that are worth more- Grayson and her baby. I hope Blackfire will be remembered. One more name for the Titan memorial.

Kudos to Nightwinger. There's something to be said for a man who'll make a fool of himself for the woman he loves. You know he hated and loved every second of it.

So we're at the end of another journey. I'm so jazzed about the epilogue. Hope to read it soon. Keep rockin
titanfan45 chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Banishment for all involved was a surprise. The dance at the end of the chapter was a nice touch.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »