Reviews for The Crime of Passion
JunXII chapter 29 . 10/11/2013
OH EM GEEE I CRAIIII T_T
Finally after sooo long the ending was terrific, couldnt have been any better T_T A journey felt so long but ended so fast. Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into writing this story. It feels wonderful to be able to read something truly enjoyable.
Racey chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
I'm glad you're going to do a sequel! This leaves me with something to look forward to! I love how realistic Nightwing and Starfire feel. Everything isn't easy and doesn't fall right into place. They have to work on it, and that's just refreshing! Also, Mar'i sounds like a doll. This story was an all around wonderful read. I'm wondering if there will be any problems from the other banished Tamaranian (don't know if I spelled that right) soldiers. They seemed pretty upset and their aura had a distinct taste of maliciousness. I'm eager to see where you take these characters from here! Thank you for sharing such an awesome tale with us!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
I did! I have enjoyed it quite a lot. :) And it comes to a nice close. Great job! :)
ssjEasterBunny chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
It's done! Congratulations! I can't believe it's been two and a half years!

You've always been great at spicing up your stories with plot details that go somewhat against the grain, and the conclusion here is yet another example. Grayson and Starfire still have their kiss, but things don't click easily into place like we had assumed they would. It sucks that Grayson traveled all the way out to Tamaran, teamed up with Blackfire, and got involved with the planet's political events... only to have Starfire be like, "Thanks, but nah." But hey, he was the one who pushed her away to begin with. I know I'm oversimplifying her attitude toward the whole situation.

Also, you gave Connor the ability to fly, you sly dog, you. Too bad it didn't help against Galfore because everyone he's ever battled could fly... XD
LavenderClouds chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Ohhhhh my goodness, what a fantastic ending to a fantastic story I loved every second of it. I'm sad that Dick and Kori aren't together, but it's completely understandable why they aren't lol. Nice job with everything overall, I really look forward to more works from you.

xoxo

cherri
The Cretin chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Laaaaaadies and Gentlemen: I give you Sir Alwick, the Solid Hand himself.

Great ending to a magnificent tale. Loved how tied it all up but also left a few windows open. Blackfire's funeral was one of the best sendoffs I've seen for a Titan character. In some ways, it's a bittersweet ending for her. It's ironic in some ways. She lived her life as an exile and fugitive. For whatever reasons that only she knew, Kommand'r died a hero and true Princess of Tamaran.

I liked Galfore the most here. He's got a chance with a fresh start and...am I wearing shipping goggles or is that old coot finding a peaceful place to spend his days with Vira? ;)

Good ol'BB. Noone can ever say you are second rate. Raven of course, as stalwart a pillar as any. Loved how you portrayed them here. If you do a sequel, I hope they return.

Finally, the ceremony was the crown jewel. Not exactly a wedding but not exactly nothing ever. It's a chance for Star to start over as well. To start fresh. For Grayson, it's a chance to live up to a role that even more men have trouble with than hero and that is the role of father. Grayson, you have a chance here. Don't blow it a second time.

Alwick, my friend, you're the best on imo. Take your time on what you're working on. Take a breather. You wanna do some YJ fics, then go do them brother. We'll always be on the lookout for the next piece of awesomeness you write. Godspeed.

Keep rockin
Scryer-LuqGaru chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Alfred chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
You, sir or madam, have created a flippin' epic! Well done. Simultaneously sad and glad that it is over.
K chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Oh oh oh check it out I'm on there :D
icypinkroses chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Well im speechless. I have no words. I cannot say anything about this ama X ing and beautifully told masterpiece of a story. I literally cannot say anything. But I this, do the sequel. Just...don't think, just do it.
icypinkroses chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
Oh my, that was vey sweet. It really wad and im totally sad to see this story story end. Its been a really great journey.
icypinkroses chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
You killed Blackfire. Why, she was...horrible yes, but she died and he lives...unacceptable! Oh man, im so sad.
icypinkroses chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
Kassa'd you son of a bitch. You son of bitch. Please, some one, roll on this fool.
ImmemorialMemory chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Awww... It's done. (,o_o,)

it's a wonderful ending, albeit sad, but it was probably for the best that they were banished. They couldn't have the best of everything and reality calls that with that much distrust and betrayal, the Tamaraneans would be naturally enraged and wary at them.

The relationship between Kori and Dick were also very realistic, as even though we've reached the epilogue, they are still struggling on what to do with each other and where to go from there, although I do hope that they give each other another try.

If you're planning on a sequel, I suggest oneshot drabbles. The epilogue is finely made as it is, and if you want future-shots, it would be better to showcase their lives in episodic chapters, meaning there would be no definite plot holding the story together, but each chapter shows a character or development made and finished at the end of each chapter.

But if you have a plot already forming for a sequel, then it would be better! Needless to say, I would be looking forward to your future projects.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone and completing this wonderful story. You're an awesome writer.

Ciao!
StarCatBurning chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
A wonderful ending. I'm glad that you stuck through with this story, and I really enjoyed the entire experience. Thank you for writing!
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »