Reviews for 9021There's a Sequel?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I like that whole LQTM thing. Oh and the chapter was good too! lol... i mean lqtm :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Sometimes these author's notes are almost as good as the stories. ;) (I said almost, because your writing is killer.)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I actually think the actor references are cool. It's like an inside joke for the people who know, and for the people who don't, it doesn't really take much away from the story. Amber's cool though, so it's fine putting her in.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
best. fic. EVER!
RainboIsland chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Fantastical!
RainboIsland chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
NO no last one. I love the "sexy-time" shirts though. Absolutely scrumptious. You brought up her Huntington's . It needs to be faced, you did it well.
RainboIsland chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
MAKE-UP SEX! Oh so amazing. This was wonderful as have all of them been. (I know that doens't make sense.)
RainboIsland chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Awww sadness. I did love the end though, you write both of thme oh so well.
RainboIsland chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Make up very very very very soon. I did love this though.
RainboIsland chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
YAY public make out sessions. I love how this is unfolding. MEMORY LANE!
RainboIsland chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Awesome. I love how they're all preoccupied and then BAM Remy and Allison are all tangled up.
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Well so far this is delicious. Sex is good way to start anything of..., well not like a lecture..., or a court statement. But yeah, it's great. So happy *SEQUEL*
Kay8abc chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
Very nice ending. I really enjoyed it.
AlexAugust chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
And that is why I have no intention of going to any reunion of any sort in my life time! Haha.

I enjoyed Remy's flirter it was a nice touch to sort of counter the obsessive attempts of Chase to get some from Allison. Then there were the sweet moments in the bathroom and poor bored Remy after that which were great.

I got to say I didn't see the Foreman-Cuddy thing coming at all...what does one even call that...Foddy? Cureman?

Anyways, great way to end the story. Having a sequel to the original was great.
Nightlancer600 chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
This was such an awdsome ending! You did a fantastic job with the sequel. Totally loved it. Sad that it has ended, but a great end to a great story. You did an awesome job with all the characters and the story line was great. Can't wait to see what you do next!