Reviews for A hunter's angel
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
wasn't Dean like 27-28 in season 2? he'd have been like 13 or 14 when he got that girl pregnant O_O
HSMSupernatural chapter 63 . 8/8/2012
Great Chapter And Story! Hope To Read More About Leca And Cas! Can't Wait If You Do Make More Stories!
hydra350 chapter 51 . 12/26/2011
i love this story! I can read it start to finish beside being nearly 60 chapters long. i saved it under my website favorites and now added it to my fanfiction favorites. The people that DHH reported you to are probably still laughing hysterically from the report :) if anybody bothers to read the terms of service for the website like I do the story isn't self-inclusion, it's not a list or poll, nor is it a non-story or opionated piece. I'd love to read this report they sent because it's probably right now tacked onto the break room wall for others to laugh at when they're having a bad day. Anyway...aw my poor Gabe running from candy that's so ironic :/ I would like it if you would read my supernatural story One Girl One Soul Two Angels it's my first supernatural story not finished yet but I would like some input from a veteran Supernatural ficcer because 'writing is hard!' (chuck quote)and i wanted to know if I was getting dean and sam correctly portrayed wuvvles this story
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 65 . 11/1/2011
Best. Supernatural. Story. Ever! Wow. I just finished reading the entire 65 chapters and it was amazing! This story actually made me laugh out loud...odd. I especially liked the random commericals. Nice touch. Im sad the story is over yet excited to see the 'deleted scenes.' Probably one of the best stories I have ever read :)
Bobadoo chapter 65 . 10/31/2011
Dude, awesome trailer. Lucky! I wish someone would make one for me. *cough*

Seriously though! I got all excited thinking this was when I got to see their reactions! Jerk! :P Ah, it's okay. You're still cool.
weedom chapter 64 . 10/21/2011
what a great ending! i would love if you did a sequeal about cas and lecas family and stuff! i'm excited for your new story as well!
Breean chapter 64 . 10/21/2011
OMC! I'm crying! I'm in shock! Shes prego and getting married! wow! Just loved your last chapter, perfect ending to the perfect fic! I'm really gonna miss reading it! Great job hun!
Deathy Baby chapter 64 . 10/19/2011
I love!
Supernaturalgirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
OMG shes having a BABY! that's awesome!

That chapter was awesome! you gotta write a sequel now! :D
scarhead8 chapter 64 . 10/19/2011
WHOA WEDDING

ALSO YAY ANNIE

Just an alotogether great ending.
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 64 . 10/19/2011
Whoo! Bobby to the rescue! And he has Johnny!

Damn. Was not expecting Jess to attack. That was awesome!

Oh, Cas and Mikey are pissed! I would be too! Glad I'm not on Cas' bad side :p

Alright, go Hunter!

I am so glad he is FINALLY dead and Jess and Annie are ok.

*bursts into tears*

It's the end.

Cas and Leca got married AND she's going to HAVE A BABY!

What a way to end the story but you KNOW you have to write a sequel :)

I LOVE this story and you did an amazing job.

Sad it's over but can't wait for more!

-QDD
BorntoloveSupernatural chapter 64 . 10/18/2011
Loved this chapter! I so wanna see how Cas reacts to when Leca tells him shes pregnant!

I'd really love to see a sequel, I think everybody does :D
LadyOfTheSouth chapter 64 . 10/16/2011
Oh. My. Cas.

I was listening to the radio, and Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me you" came on, and I was thinking "Wow, this song really reminds me of Cas and Leca in A Hunter's Angel. I should go see if it's been updated." And I looked, and it had! Freaky, no?

Anyhoo...

I'm so sad it's over, but I absolutely loved this chapter, especially the second half. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic. Gabriel's request was a surprise, but I definitely like the idea of him turning Cas and Leca's son into his mini-me. All in all, probably my favorite story that I've read on here so far. A great plot that moved well over the course of the story.

And I completely and fully support the idea of a sequel. In fact, I encourage it. Like, a lot. Because, come on, who doesn't want to see how Cas reacts to a baby?

Sorry this is so long. I tend to ramble.

Seriously, though, great job! *thumbs up
Casforever chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I so loved the ending! It actually brought tears to my eyes! I really hope you do write a sequel :)
Guest chapter 64 . 10/16/2011
Hi :) So, I've read the whole story now and all in all I liked it. But you should really think about getting a beta. I see a lot of "she"s where there should be "he"s and I'm pretty sure it's "glare AT someone". Nothing too major, but that kinda stuff can get irritating.