Reviews for I'm Adorable
Gwenvinucii chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
super jenial, me encanta esta historia
Sonny chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
If you're writin' funny stories like this, don't write sth like that A/N. It was good,trust me.
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ahhhh! That was ADORABLE :) Very funny that made me laugh also could u take a look at my story Our Favorite Osmosian please? Thnxs. Shlove ya!

Aquaspark chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Gabby Poderosa chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
La historia me fascino! Sigue escribiendo sobre ellos dos!
clearblueskies chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I had to read it, cuz Kevin is mega-awesome. Nice story! :) Kevin is adorable, Gwen, admit it!
KodakMoment chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
lol luv Kevin
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Okay, that was just adorable. ;) Nice one-shot Spoon.
Alice chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I could so see this as an actual episode it was so good you should send it to them asking for payment for when they use it
Scarlett Rose Petal chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
SO not the lamest thing I've ever read! You're a great author and this was hilarious!
Rook KK chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
If I were Gwen, I would have gone all Anodite on him, but being I'm not her, I say this was hilarious XD. Nice work, I'm pretty sure only Kevin would drag it on that long for sure.
DannyPhanto fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
So the giggles have left me and then you made me go all awwwwwww. Again you have to have some talent to make me do that. I don't just hand out reviews like candy you know. Anyway good job, you seem to have a firm grasp on the characters and dialogue, which is a rarity in fanfiction...

Keep up the good work,

Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was... *cough laugh cough cough* frickin' adorable . Haha! Kevin does certainly seem to love his "adorableness". My vote is he was adorable as a child, cute when he was eleven, and the sexiest damn beast alive at sixteen and seventeen. But that's just my vote . Haha! Amazing! I love it! I caught a few spelling things though that did make me think you could've done a bit more, but I still love it. And I totally love the epithet of "crimson haired cutie" for Gwen. I don't know why it caught my eye, but it did! Lol! Love it, Spoon! Love it!

black rose97 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
aww! that was so adorably cute that my adora-meter went to ultra huggly cutly adorablness! it was the singlemsost adorably fluff in the cutly adorable fluffy world!
MewLuna chapter 1 . 1/26/2011

Loved this story! Seriously, Kevin, you big ol' poo you XD *fights the urge to call him adorable, because he IS adorable*