Reviews for So Sudden & New
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 6/7
Aw! Look at Sanny being all caring about Rachel. Now, while I do wish this could have been a normal sleepover without them getting drunk (cause I *really* hate reading this stuff), the chapter was still great! I'm curious to see what Rachel, and mostly Quinn's, reactions are going to be about Finn's text. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 4 . 6/7
Uh oh. I love this so far! This is so good! I hope Santana isn't too much of a b*tch to Quinn and Rachel. Nice job on this chapter. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 6/7
I really like this. It's a nice start. I loved Kurt's comment at the beginning about Gelphie only existing in his mind lol. I hope Quinn and Rachel can talk soon. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
this is lame...quinn can't get away that quickly...
luna1945 chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
ahhhhhh update please i need to know what happens next
Ghost420 chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Loving this story, you should finish it (:
bevynhaylie chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
I just found this story 3 days ago. I finnally got to here, now you need to update! I might just go crazy.
Gracey chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
I LOVE IT PLEASE WRITE MORE!
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this story! I've been reading it on my phone and I read it all the time - even when I'm in class! I love it!
Nightbrainzz chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
also somewhat feel sorry for Karofsky, great he isn't jsut depicted as the mega head jerk, somewhat looking forward to Sue's reaction ;)
Nightbrainzz chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
xD kinda figured from the chapter name that Judy would be singing this song, great reading this one ;)
Nightbrainzz chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
xD somehow itchin' for some more Finnbashing xD

I mean, how can someone be that selfabsorbed and just utterly stupid?

he needs to be put in place once in a while ;)
Nightbrainzz chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
ha, jewfro so deserved something in that direction xD

already excited about Finn's undoubtedly stupid reaction ;)
Epheton chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
I have to say,you did everything right in this chapter.I'm a hater if it comes to the so-called "Finchel",because even in the TV he is an ,I'm glad to see that at least a whole lot of people agree with me in that your story is more awesome than the original storyline from the TV.
Smayz chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
I just finished reading this story and I'm so happy right now. Quinn quitting the Cheerios was quite an unexpected shock. I absolutely love this story.