Reviews for So Sudden & New
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
this is lame...quinn can't get away that quickly...
luna1945 chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
ahhhhhh update please i need to know what happens next
Ghost420 chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Loving this story, you should finish it (:
bevynhaylie chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
I just found this story 3 days ago. I finnally got to here, now you need to update! I might just go crazy.
Gracey chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
I LOVE IT PLEASE WRITE MORE!
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this story! I've been reading it on my phone and I read it all the time - even when I'm in class! I love it!
Nightbrainzz chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
also somewhat feel sorry for Karofsky, great he isn't jsut depicted as the mega head jerk, somewhat looking forward to Sue's reaction ;)
Nightbrainzz chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
xD kinda figured from the chapter name that Judy would be singing this song, great reading this one ;)
Nightbrainzz chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
xD somehow itchin' for some more Finnbashing xD

I mean, how can someone be that selfabsorbed and just utterly stupid?

he needs to be put in place once in a while ;)
Nightbrainzz chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
ha, jewfro so deserved something in that direction xD

already excited about Finn's undoubtedly stupid reaction ;)
Epheton chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
I have to say,you did everything right in this chapter.I'm a hater if it comes to the so-called "Finchel",because even in the TV he is an ,I'm glad to see that at least a whole lot of people agree with me in that your story is more awesome than the original storyline from the TV.
Smayz chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
I just finished reading this story and I'm so happy right now. Quinn quitting the Cheerios was quite an unexpected shock. I absolutely love this story.
Smayz chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Haha, Brittany and her ducks, too cute.
Smayz chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Yay, fluff! I can't wait for the date on Friday.
SuperGleek18 chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
GOD DAMMIT DO U REALIZE HOW SAD I WAS WHEN I COULDNT CLICK THE ARROW TO GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY. IT'S SO CUTE AND FLUFFY. AND I LOVE HOW U HAVE DRAMA BUT THE GIRLS ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER IN THE END. UPDATE SOON :D I NEEED MY FABERRY FIX