Reviews for Joining The Dots
corriente chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Okay, so I've read this like... four... five?... times maybe, from the very beginning to the current end and I'm beginning to feel kinda obsessed. Which is (in some parts, at least) a good thing. Because it's so good.
Some bits are heartwarming, and some are quite the opposite and I can't work out, really, what makes me so emotional, but I guess it's your writing. You have a specific style, a choice of words, which makes the story realistic and almost palpable. Almost, because it's still fiction, fanfiction, even. But I love it anyway and I hope you enjoy writing it as much as I enjoy reading!
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Nooo-!
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Bravo, Vetinari, bravo. That's strike one.
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Ye gods, this is adorable! Heartfelt (?) confusion delicately wrapped in political conniving. Thank you very much for writing and publishing- it's very well done.

*goes and hugs a pillow for a while*
I Can't Believe Prime Is Done chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Hands down, the most well thought out interpretation of Margolotta and Vetinari's relationship I've ever read. And I'm glad someone else shares my crazy idea of what would happen after Vetinar's "death".
Olivia Greene chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
I’ve got a pic of a tombstone with that final phrase on it and it’s tagged “Havelotta”. What is up with us and the inevitability with which we drag heavy-handed angst into our OTP at every given opportunity and perhaps a bit more? Who knows, but I know I can’t help but like it. I suppose their whole relationship is irrevocably stained with that knowledge that, no matter what, this just can’t end well. And they know it. And they carry on regardless, because that little bit they have is so much better than nothing. That’s so beautifully portrayed in this chapter, I could cry. Havelotta does things to me.

Yeah. That’s it. Make a dig at the Grace Speaker/Vetinari shippers. We all know we want to. ;) I know demand a follow-up outside-of-canon fanficlet in which Margo makes good on that threat! ;)
hervissa chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Yay yay yay! Finally, a new chapter of one of my favourite stories! And it's awesome as usually :) I almost see Vetinari adjusting his cravat ;)
Pwetty please, keep writing! *does puppy eyes*

Sincerely as always,
hervissa
Sanorace chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
This is awesome! I can totally imagine how they would put puzzles into everything. Makes me think about making the most frustrating dating sim ever.
hervissa chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
go on, vetinari..afterlife is verrry good for you, isnt it? :D
great story, thanks for it... :) waiting for another chapter!
Mondschaf chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I loved the idea of Margolotta and Havelock going on holiday together, and especially that they decided to take Mina and Drumknott with them. Maritime flora and fauna seems like just the thing that would get them going. Although Margolotta and Vetinari building a sand castle is something I wouldn't miss for the world :) In short, I liked it, and am looking forward to the next chapter.

Best,

Mondschaf
Mary Craig chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
"And so productivity increased", :-)

You have a turn of phrase that makes V & M very realistic, very much enjoying the moment. Not just doing something that brings the story forward, but emotionally enriching the tale along the way.

Kind regards,
Mary
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Brilliant :D
"Veni, Vidi, Velcro..." indeed :-)
I'm throughly enjoying this story, it has a pace all of it's own that seems to admirably suit V & M's characters (inherant natures).
Thank you for posting the story, and I hope you're enjoying writing it as much as I'm enjoying the reading of it.

Kind regards,
Mary
me chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
These are all perfect - the thing about 'the Other Woman' particularly, and the part with Drumknott too. Write more!
SeaAndSky chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Only one word is needed to describe the multitude of expressions that escaped my lips when I read the last two lines:

"AHAHAHAHAH!"

Or, alternatively, either "LOL" or *Snigger*

However, it seems that I've ended up saying a lot anyway. Oh well. I blame the scumble.
barus chapter 7 . 11/1/2011