Reviews for Studying On More Important Things
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 3/29
Swoons. I'll admit it. I'll probably reread it some day.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
how old are they
harleenquin82 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hot! Hot! Hot! I loved it, very realistic!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
WOW that was hot! I loved what a tease helga was but at least it brought out arnolds dark side. I nearly lost it when she ripped his shirt then pants lol. Sexy fun story. :)
godloves21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
sexy ! "
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love the part where Arnold's like "I am a gentle-man"

Poor boy ;) but he's cute
tenchugirl16 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice fic i like it. Keep up the good work.
Madge chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Yes. ...Yes.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Almost midnight, huh? That's a pretty late time for your girlfriend to come over...does she have parental permission? XD

God, Arnold sounds so much like me, what with spending so much time studying in order to do on the exam! I think he's really getting burnt out. :(

And who better than Helga to tell him that he shouldn't spend so much time studying because it's not good for his physical health, especially with a lack of sleep and tenseness in his muscles?

Geez, he tries to be assertive with her when she orders him to remove his shirt and lie down, but we know Helga: she just HAS to have her way with Arnold! :D He can't even sound genuinely mad when she rips his shirt...and then his pants! XD

Mmmm, she DOES sound like a good masseuse, and just wanted to massage Arnold's tense points away. Yes, I know she'd die of shock upon realizing that she's touching his bare back...then his chest! XD

Oh, Mother! Well, how can he not get excited about being with his girlfriend, especially if it's Helga Pataki? XD And even if they are boyfriend-girlfriend, she still can't resist teasing him like this! But, oh yeah! She brings out his dark side for sure! But I don't think she cares so much about her shirt: she just wants Arnold to be intimate with her!

Who needs academics when this couple can just study each other? Now that's really studying on more important things! XD

Another one-shot well done, guys! I love how hot and intimate these two can get with each other!
LilacCascade chapter 1 . 10/22/2011

Wow. More to such work:)
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwww...this was so cute. Loved it1
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Cute and VERY sexy ;) Great job!
Lightness chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hehehe! I loved it. Arnold's got to get to that exam stress-free, right? ;)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Exllcent fic here vert touching and adoebale scenes between Arnold and Helga