Reviews for A Changed Destiny
Aira Aura chapter 4 . 1/3
Continue this please. .
N. Raizel chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
TT-TT... you're breaking my heart... not updating...*grows mushrooms* This was the only fanfic about this absolutely beautiful ship yet... TT-TT
lionfish13 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
This is very interesting so far. Think you'll ever update it again, or is it finished now?
lionfish13 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
loved the double meaning behind Shinobu and Usagi's conversation :D And I wondered if Misaki would be around in this. I wonder if he and Usagi are together yet...
lionfish13 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
lol this is funny. Also love the way Miyagi and Shinobu keep almost meeting, but destiny, it seems, is keeping them apart for now :D
RedRosey18 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
awwwwww, cute
Redrosey18 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
awwwwww, poor shinobu. i cant wait for the next chapter! : )
Wallcifur chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
More soon!
MoonlightSkye chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Paige: Yo. At the second page break you screwed it up.

" Apparently it was a sin to kill on." It's a sin to kill on? xDDD HAHA. HA. HAHAHAHA. JESSICA ISN'T PERFECT.

:)) I'm just kidding. Well.. it's really there though. xDD Just thought you should know that.

Yes. I'm an ass. But I'm also the co-writer so I'm ALLOWED TO BE AN JERK.

:DD Yay for being a jerk. And when did you lose this? _ll When "Can You keep a Secret" is over we should write this one again. :DD Yay.
snoopygirl11 chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Lol "hit list" Loved Shinobu's blushing reactions and Usagi was brilliant suggesting Sex Ed as the next subject XD I'm hoping Shinobu doesn't do anything too bad to Misaki :)
puppyfacetwo chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Oh goodness Shinobu. That boy and his imagination are something else. I hope he doesn't do anything too rash to Misaki, I rather like that kid. :3
Nadiwa Yagari chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I LOVED the story so far. Can't wait for more!
MoonlightSkye chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME OF THE TEDDY BEARS!

XDD I loved the BL part... "I could go either why really." :)
snoopygirl11 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Lol I love Hiroki and Shinobu's thoughts to themselves! :) "I'll contact the devil" XD
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
My friend and I were discussing Junjou pairings and this one came up once. But we just laughed about it because it would be so crazy (they're both so...forceful! XD) I couldn't think of a plot for a fanfic of their pairing, but yours is interesting! I like the beginning.