Reviews for Better Mute Than Mouthy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Please, please stop writing.. My stomach hurts so bad and I can't stop laughing ;;

Absolute gem this piece. Great concept, well written and best of all; very IC Kyuzo, I could totally imagine him saying all those things!
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Thank you for making me laugh so hard. I loved this! Hilarious, wacky and full of bagels. It was absolutely OOC, but who cares? It was hilarious and made me feel a little better about the ending of the series.
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Yep! bagels, prozac, and Lassie too! w lots of mysterious things exist in S7 XDDDDDD
elex88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
BEst humor samurai 7 fic
pie123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
...LOL

Heihachi: Bagel? Whats a bagel? Im all about rice! XD
eportaile chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
O-O What did Kanbei DRINK before bed?!
moodymel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ok, weird, but really funny. I always wished Kyuzo would talk more, but maybe it's better if he didn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
oh my god

kyuzo is an asshole

that makes him so much more awesome jussayin
IsisP chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I've enjoyed your story very much and I like the other Kyuzo, the one who uses rude speaking and likes bagels, very much too. But there is a mistery in your story: how did Kambei know bagels at all? Good plot for another one :-)
Khandalis chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Sorry. Couldn't login cuz Login isn't working. *groans*

Anyway, this was hilarious! I kept reading it out loud and laughing. (good thing no one is around or I'd be in a mental ward by now. O.o)

Lol. Kyouzo should really stay silent. XD
Issa chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
HA that was incredible. You, my dear, have a gift. Thanks for making my day; Kyuzo (including OOC Kyuzo) is the best. ;D
sora12212 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That, actually made me laugh my butt off. xD

I love all of the seven samuri, but Heihachi-chan and Katsushiro-chan are my favorites!

I love this series to DEATH.

xD one of my favorite parts were Kyuzo's obsession with bagels. Mmm, now I want one...

Great story! Keep rockin' there!