Reviews for Time Heals
ParchmentRose chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
And you know how much I love these chapters. *grins* The Prince of Persia Wisey is not. It's nice to get to know the bandits better, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how Kes interacts with all her old pals. Well done!
Rockerduck chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Whut, so many updates lately! Welcome back, Nutty! :D

As always I simply love your level of immersion, it's so easy to be completely drawn into your stories! Man, I miss our rps, seriously. *eats cookie of sadness (because cookies are always a good thing)*

I wish I could work on my fics right now but as Rose has probably mentioned my computer is barely working atm and I have to wait until my birthday to even hope to be able to replace it, so ... no Narlind cuteness from me, unfortunately. Also, I'm sick. PITY ME! :D
Rockerduck chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I sense a distinct lack of Crimminess in this story. *nods firmly*

Oh wait, she's off to Narlind. Still. *tries to look sulky*

I especially love the flashbacks, they are like a hommage to Kestie and build much tension towards what's to come by giving a terrible sense of loss if something were to happen to her. You pulled that off just right! Wow!
ParchmentRose chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
*giggles* Well, you already know how much I love these chapters. Good old Wise Boy is giving Lackbeard a run for his money in clumsiness, but he'll live. Maybe. :P Milo is as hilarious as ever, though we're seeing a new side to him as leader of the Assassins. And Ammae is great as well; definitely a worthy second in command. Hehe. Looking forward to the epic rescue!

I award you the cookie of hilariousness for the "Prince Charming" line, by the way. Little does he know ...
ParchmentRose chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
And so it begins! I love this, truly I do. You perfectly capture Hakim's essence even while he's concerned for Kes: his dry snarkiness is brilliant. Milo is, as usual, fantastic, and the interactions of Kes' boys are hilarious. That bar fight was a pleasure to write. :D I look forward to reading (and proofreading - pretty please?) more of this story!