Reviews for The Trace of Your Blood in the Snow
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Awe this was sad, but cute!
-Sammi
Ash chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This story was impressive, it was well write. Althought i do think it would have been better, if when Rachel fell apart, the Glee Club fell apart with her. You wrote "I am Glee Club." as Rachel's line, well if Rachel falls, so does Glee Club, also, if that would have happened they would be more concerned with Rachel showing that most don't actually hate her, but care for her. They also would be more happy to have 'the real Rachel' back. So, it's something to take note on, but overall great stroy. Cutting is bad though and I didn't like it.
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is AMAZING! Loved it! x
stephpb1298 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Omg. I was crying when I read this. You made me want to hate . You are an amazing author because it takes a lot to bring me to tears and you were able too. Amazing. Don't Stop Writing.
aBeautifulLiar chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really loved this. It was amazing.
matt4321 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
When ever I read this I cry :) I lobe this u shoild make a part 2 that'd be amazing
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
interesting story
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Loved It! :D

It made me cry! :'(
coolchick123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
omg rite more plz
Smidgie chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is a cliche plotline that you have turned inside out and made something truly beautiful of it. Rachel's descent from arrogant, supremely confident diva to broken shell is delicately and sensitively written, not so much a descent as a series of downward steps that are utterly believable and true to life. Emma and Sue were lovely in this as well, very true to canon but intepreted well into the fic. That might just be my love of tough!on!Will!Emma speaking, but you really did a fabulous job on this. Well done. :)
Notjustanotherperson chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
A very sad but touching story. I really hope that Rachel's bullying gets addresses on the show and is not overlooked. I think you wrote this very well, the way things happened over a length of time was very believable and I really felt for Rachel. Great job!
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
this was both extremely sad and yet somehow heartwarming...

i hope rachel doesn't need to have a total emotional breakdown before the rest of glee realizes she's really not *that* bad, she just needs a bit of social skill training (like how not to hold in her criticisms and only let the constructive comments out, and how to share, things like that (haha)). overall, i thought this was really good. could've been a little more desperation when she starts cutting, but other than that, all of the emotions and apathy were totally there! nice job (yah, i feel like i sounds like a sadist/masochist now, but whatever). :) :(
YupSureDid chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ohhh I REALLY liked this. It wasn't too much, it wasn't too little. You really spaced it out in ways that seemed to flow naturally. I REALLY liked the Sue part. Will is an idiot, as always. You did a great job.