Reviews for Panta Rhei
JoannasHope chapter 47 . 6/18
Love your story, great job! It was difficult to let life intrude while reading it. ;)
Excellent build-up of bonding between Bella and Marcus. Good balance between family relations and vampire nature.
I've noticed your writing has improved. eg. each person's words are not mixed with another person's in the same paragraph. You are also more careful to ensure we know who is speaking. Well done!
Hopefully you will be able to update soon, but life is busy and no pressure is intended.
Take care and I hope you enjoy your summer.
Konohashinobi07 chapter 40 . 6/10
this is completely up to you, and while I agree that Bella should be a vampire when reuniting with the Cullens and meeting the Denalis, I think that I'd love to see Bella still be a human when this reunion happens. Caius is known to despise humans. I'd love to see the reaction when Bella steps into the throne room surprising the Cullens that she's still alive and Caius being friendly and brotherly affectionate toward Bella and Bella mentioning that she managed to warm Caius's heart and getting Caius to like her despite her human status and saying that Tanya can have Edward now that she (Bella) and Edward are done for good.
mightymel30 chapter 47 . 6/9
this is a great story will there be more
Gorange1 chapter 47 . 6/1
I'm loving the story
Len Stormcrow chapter 47 . 5/22
That was a sweet chapter I love it. Update soon please.
Len Stormcrow chapter 46 . 5/22
Tha was nice of Caius.
Len Stormcrow chapter 39 . 5/22
Awe sweet ending.
Len Stormcrow chapter 38 . 5/22
good
Len Stormcrow chapter 37 . 5/22
Freaking awesome.