Reviews for Panta Rhei
lisa265 chapter 47 . 1/6
Please please update love this story so much
Oh, I cry! What a perfect way to end this chapter. But now, you must continue the storyline! Marcus and Bella (and I) await the next installment with baited breath!
And... the end of chapter 43 approaches, ominously and FAR too quickly. This story is absolutely INSPIRED! I can't wait to see what you do with it! In the meantime, I am going to start biting my nails and crying, because I am almost to the end of what has been so far completed. I will definitely keep on the lookout for any future updates!
Guest chapter 47 . 12/30/2016
I really like your story and hope you update it soon :)
GONEiam chapter 47 . 12/17/2016
Great story! Please update soon!
Rainy-Round chapter 47 . 12/16/2016
Kawaiii! !
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 47 . 12/15/2016
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more
B4bidden.Products chapter 47 . 12/5/2016
Please please please continue this story soon
GreyJem24 chapter 47 . 11/23/2016
Oh my gosh this was going soo great! Pleaaase Update!
C.A.Pollock chapter 47 . 10/18/2016
OMG update please! soon
FiftyMe chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
First of all, great story. I like the your writing style and the plot is moving along well. I think that Marcus' realization about mates being found in humans is a great place to take this after the major drama with her health and the confrontations with the Cullens, which I'm sure is coming , maybe after she's turned. Bringing in a new, more respectful attitude towards humanity. Along with the fact that with the advancement of technology and weapons, humans pose a very real threat. All this should give more than enough reason to change not only their meal targets, like only the terminally sick and criminal elements, but their overall attitude towards what is really more of an equal, just different, race.

I love the Marcus/Bella pairing. There aren't enough Bella/Volturi, especially completed. I'm afraid to look at the last chapter and see, but I hope you have completed this one after all the time you put into 47 chapters. So far this is one of my favorite plot lines. I love the way you brought the situation about.
Guest chapter 47 . 9/7/2016
Really enjoying this. Look forward to seeing the rest of the Cullens reactions to the summons.
emtrismomma chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
When will you have another chapter? I've shared your story with others, I love it so much. I want more...no I NEED more of this story! When I first started it, I admit that I wasn't sure I liked the idea of Bella with Marcus. However, every chapter has drawn me in and I absolutely LOVE it! I want to know if Bella heals, if the Volturi discover the Cullens, and, if so, what happens to Edward and Alice. I know you have probably so much filling your life. I just had to express how much I have truly enjoyed this story! Please?
PassingReader chapter 47 . 7/10/2016
Very very nice. Good plot. Well written. Well paced. Really interesting. Thank you for writing this, and I hope that one day you'll write the rest.
So... what's with bella's eyes?
Pl chapter 40 . 7/5/2016
Please please continue this story it very good I have been enjoying this story very much so please continue it thank u
2,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »