Reviews for mAd HoUsE
Blackwind137 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
When will this be updated? I'm curious to see how this plays out...
The 14th Undertaker chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I like how Chaoji has an eating disorder 'cause I never really liked him.
The 14th Undertaker chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I like that last part.

Poke.

Blur.

Dark.

Damn.
stxlla chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
I absolutely loved it please update Ive been looking for a story like this that's not a oneshot and I finnaly found it

Torinator chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Yay! Allen looks like L!
F chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
You suck ths hole story sucks you Suk ass bitch
sayo-chan64 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
This is awesome! To he honest, I like speaking to the people at the hospital for mental impairments-they're so interesting. I like the take on the Black Order; the way Kanda got in is so funny, but a little gruesome on trying to pull out Lavi's eye (dude...gross).

Uwah! Allen's Project Arc...that sounds extremely shifty & ominous, but at least he's no longer alone (well, I don't think Kanda will appreciate being part of the project, but at least they'll have something more in common & a better understanding later).

I love Kanda's angry streak; it's such a beautiful & vicious characteristic; I like Allen's art sessions-he must be amazing (I wanna know what's up with his piano playing!).

sayo-chan
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
A mood swingy Allen *hearts*

Can't wait for the next chappy.
Mr.2Lazy chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
this is awsome but y u stop i have een w8ing like almost severoul YEARS-ok not rly but yeah CONTINUE and ill build a shrine just for ...X3
Anoniminis chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Allen was so adorable in this chappy :3!
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
It's official, I love this story.

Keep up the good work.
Suki Miko chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Lol! I loved the last scene! Thanks so much for the chapter! I loved it! Please write more when you can!
Anoniminis chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Last four words MADE MY DAY :-)
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
LOL it's Cross 8D and I just love how he kind of cares about Allen!

You read chapter 209 of D Gray Man! Meh think Allen makes a cute hobo, that little girl probably gives him food...

And Lavi *sigh* my poor heart is starting to ache, is he even alright!

But the whole Kanda and Johnny team thing is pretty cool (or just plain hilarious). Go you guys go find the Moyashi!

It seems that Im rambling about the latest chapter of DGM *sweatdrops* but I also like your fanfic, I always thought that it would be cool if Allen was in a asylum.
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Ya another chapter X3

Ha Chaoji has an eating disorder and Lavi is in the hospital cause of Kanda. I ws laughing my ass off XD