Reviews for OverEgging The Cake
jaconda chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
The Lego Movie and Something Terrible by Dean Trippe both feature The Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter and Superman, and Something Terrible has Star Trek as well.
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
My dad and I had a discussion on this when discussing what could conceivably be crossed over with the "Lensman" series. I suggested "Green Lantern", but my dad said that Lanterns and Lensmen were too similar in ability to work well; it would overdo a good thing because either could handle the other's problems just as well alone. Jedi worked better because they can each do something the other can't.

It's something that not all crossover authors understand: just because you think of a way to make it work, doesn't mean you should do it. Not all worlds mix well, and wanting two worlds to meet doesn't mean they can, or should. Credibility is a major issue that not everyone considers. This definitely makes the point.

Cynthia
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
ROFLMAO!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The Fellowship didn't get to Mordor, did they? And not only is Superman not needed, Quantum Torpedoes definitely aren't. When the One Ring was destroyed, Sauron was and Mount Doom became dormant.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You've made your point very well. If I had read this earlier, I wouldn't make this next suggestion. Boromir moves to Westeros & changes his name to Eddard Stark. . .and this time he gets the upper hand and keeps his head. . .