Reviews for Living a Lie
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
i like this but i'm kinda all mad face at you because it's given me thoughts for a cross over which i dont need atm.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Rather psychotic of Harry. Thanks for sharing!
The Dain chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
A nicely done dark Harry. I can also totally understand his urge to take revenge on a world that ruined his life, used him as a pawn and expected him to solve their problems for them - all the while he was being abused and harrassed. Though from the build-up of the list, I'd have expected Harry himself to be the last target. So I was surprised that he actually decided to leave the country.
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Interesting fic, as you basically don't explain anything that doesn't need it, which really works!

The only thing though, is I would've thought Harry'd end up being the last one on the list, so him surviving wasn't what I'd expected.

DFTBA

C
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Pretty good. I'm not much of a fan of psychological dramas, myself, but your "tear down wizarding Britain" pulls it off for the win.

One question: is this greatly AU, in that Snape disappears in the middle of Harry's third year, or did Harry bring him back as an inferius? (If the latter, it suggests that wizards and witches are even dumber than we thought, not noticing.)
alec-potter chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Interesting but your story deviant was more fun.
Unibomber Whitey chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This story is sick. It's honestly the most realistic Dark-Harry fic I've ever seen. You should develop this into a larger story, it would be a very worthwhile read. If you don't have the time, you should post it as a challenge, using this story as a prompt. Good job, and good luck!

-Whitey