Reviews for Garfield: Royal Rescue
What the fuck did we just read- SBR 2017
Garfieldfan6969 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
10/10
Davidsonofinga chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is a wonderful fanfic. Garfield is true hero of time.
MapleSamurai chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This story makes absolutely no sense and might has well been written by an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters... and I love every word of it. ;)
EmiNyanNyan chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This story is the best thing that I have read in quite a while. Everything from how the characters act, to even the setting is completely believable!

The set up for the plot is simple, but effective, giving Garfield all the motivation that he needs to go kick some royal butt. And when he finally does get there to do so, he does it in a way that will make any woman wind up flustered and needy for a man just like Garfield.

The only complaints that I have against this wonderful story is that it's way too short! The cliffhanger of "The end...?" However, leaves me hoping that there will soon be another story written about our hero Garfield, and his new queen, Kate Middleton. Beating up royalty is way too easy, maybe this time he could defend rightful English territory fro ISIL!
MyLavenderGhost chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Still a better love story then twilight.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is hilariously brilliant
Samniss Arandeen chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Did you confuse Garfield with a cross between Duke Nukem and Bruce Lee?
Uncle Chaim chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
"This is the biggest P.O.S. ever" said uncle chaim with words.
PetuniaPink chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
AWESOME!
NoonIsNotJustAtime chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This... is... absolutely horrible. You're having... GARFIELD... rescue Kate Middleton... from Prince William? I'm not even going to... Are you trying to give people deranged nightmares?

I hope you're a troll.
Prince William chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Clearly this is a terrible and highly inaccurate story. No man or cat steals my woman!
cornwallace chapter 1 . 4/5/2015