Reviews for Garfield: Royal Rescue
Chester A chapter 1 . 3/28
A Best story I've ever heard.
Fanfic of the year, fanfic of all years. Maybe even better than the Snap/Teletubbies fic.
Demeter Catman chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
you are my favorite author now
seriously
hahahaha wow
ParkerIsAPuggle chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was... Beautiful...
andy kaufmann chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my entire life. I bow to you.
htc139 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Can you write another one and put more detail in the end scene (starting from "Fine,but I must first be attending important business."
Dr. Goose chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This story is a delight to read.
I can only hope that I have the writing ability to match such a cunning narrative, Dr. Goose said with sincerity.

I'm completely serious.

The fans demand more.

-Dr. G
LadyHeatherlly chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is the most fantastic story I've ever read. Thank you.
AkaneDied chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Meh, it could have been funnier, but I give you credit for effort or perhaps the lack of effort.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This sucks
Bluebird chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I WANTED TO PICK JUST ONE LINE TO QUOTE BUT THEY WERE ALL TOO HILARIOUS. ARGH.
Cocky McDickshit chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"Dear Garfield, you are not invited to royal wedding. Sincerely Royal England Family." Said the letter with insults? That is so fucking stupid.

"INVITE THIS" the best line ever

"It will be dangerous. Royal edicts are there with power." Jon Arbuckle warned with caution. are they just gonna say his full name all the time? Whatever.

This is longer than I was expecting.

Garfield then boarded his jet and lifted off for take off with thunder like speed. Garfield soared through the sky over oceans and oceans until he came to Island of England. Garfield then braked his jet and prepared for jumping. How do you break a jet in midair? how do you do it?! It's impossible.

"Very well I am almost ready. Now leave before I am lashing your back." Roared Prince William with anger. I love how angry William is in this fic. It's great

"Why have you not invited Garfield? Do you fear to face real man?" Asked the Queen of England with challenge. Oh my god, that maybe the best line. Ever.

"There is plenty of salt for you in there." Said Garfield with cleverness as he walked away. Yeah. Walking after murdering

Garfield came on table of food with wedding guests sitting around on celebration? Garfield, that's just rude. Not to mention unhygienic.

At Prince Williams commands noise was heard. Mighty Big Ben transformed into giant laser cannon and aimed at Garfield with blasting intent.

"Tick Tock it is 12 o'clock. Time to die!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is fucking stupid.

"Good night, sweet prince" maybe the best line ever said by Garfield.

"No problem my British biscuit. You must save me juicy piece of your shepherd's pie." Garfield responded with flirtations. Shit man, this fic just suddenly got filthy

"Very well at least accept position of Duke of Ireland"? THAT'S FUCKING GARFIELD-OFFENSIVE TO IRISH PEOPLE!

"Garfield I want you to joust me like valiant knight." Kate Middleton cried out with desire. This maybe the best erotic fanfic I've ever read in my life.

Garfield then rode Kate Middleton like mighty knight taming wild stallion. With mighty force Garfield Jousted Kate Middleton with manly lance into late hours of night and all heard sound of their romances.

The end…?

This is quite possibly the most batshit insane thing I've ever read. More than The Tales of the Spageti Womna. Thus, fuck you.