Reviews for Garfield: Royal Rescue
Rick Harrison chapter 1 . 9/12
This was actually the best thing I ever read. Your writing shows such passion, such raw talent and it gripped me through every second. I especially love the strong macho personality in Garfield, it really got me chugging. I am so happy that Daftfield got with Princess of England in which country i am currently living in and I am on the edge of my seat in excitement for the proposed sequel implied by the "...?". What took me completely by surprise was that the description told that Grarfileld would be helping celebrate the wedding! But it turns out it is much of the differe. 3333333

And this is my pawn shop~
Sadistic Pacifist chapter 1 . 9/10
I'm moist
I'll show you real man
10/10
5/5
Best fanfic I've ever read.
I came 3 times while reading.
Bick chapter 1 . 3/24
I like the story. It's great. Good.
Jacob Wirginis chapter 1 . 2/6
i came to this
GyroZepp chapter 1 . 1/10
What the fuck did we just read- SBR 2017
Garfieldfan6969 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
10/10
Davidsonofinga chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is a wonderful fanfic. Garfield is true hero of time.
MapleSamurai chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This story makes absolutely no sense and might has well been written by an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters... and I love every word of it. ;)
EmiNyanNyan chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This story is the best thing that I have read in quite a while. Everything from how the characters act, to even the setting is completely believable!

The set up for the plot is simple, but effective, giving Garfield all the motivation that he needs to go kick some royal butt. And when he finally does get there to do so, he does it in a way that will make any woman wind up flustered and needy for a man just like Garfield.

The only complaints that I have against this wonderful story is that it's way too short! The cliffhanger of "The end...?" However, leaves me hoping that there will soon be another story written about our hero Garfield, and his new queen, Kate Middleton. Beating up royalty is way too easy, maybe this time he could defend rightful English territory fro ISIL!
MyLavenderGhost chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Still a better love story then twilight.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is hilariously brilliant
Samniss Arandeen chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Did you confuse Garfield with a cross between Duke Nukem and Bruce Lee?