Reviews for Garfield: Royal Rescue
MapleSamurai chapter 1 . 7/23
This story makes absolutely no sense and might has well been written by an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters... and I love every word of it. ;)
EmiNyanNyan chapter 1 . 7/1
This story is the best thing that I have read in quite a while. Everything from how the characters act, to even the setting is completely believable!

The set up for the plot is simple, but effective, giving Garfield all the motivation that he needs to go kick some royal butt. And when he finally does get there to do so, he does it in a way that will make any woman wind up flustered and needy for a man just like Garfield.

The only complaints that I have against this wonderful story is that it's way too short! The cliffhanger of "The end...?" However, leaves me hoping that there will soon be another story written about our hero Garfield, and his new queen, Kate Middleton. Beating up royalty is way too easy, maybe this time he could defend rightful English territory fro ISIL!
MyLavenderGhost chapter 1 . 6/3
Still a better love story then twilight.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 5/22
This is hilariously brilliant
Samniss Arandeen chapter 1 . 5/2
Did you confuse Garfield with a cross between Duke Nukem and Bruce Lee?
Uncle Chaim chapter 1 . 4/6
"This is the biggest P.O.S. ever" said uncle chaim with words.
PetuniaPink chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
AWESOME!
NoonIsNotJustAtime chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This... is... absolutely horrible. You're having... GARFIELD... rescue Kate Middleton... from Prince William? I'm not even going to... Are you trying to give people deranged nightmares?

I hope you're a troll.
Prince William chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Clearly this is a terrible and highly inaccurate story. No man or cat steals my woman!
cornwallace chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I love you.
Aikoii chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
best
mandycandy9000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
perfection 3
Rabbi Herschel S chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is the single best piece of literature I have ever encountered in all my visits to manly library.

I demand that this author produce copious amounts of Garfield worship for my deranged pleasure.

Manly embraces and fast women,

- Rabbi Herschel Spider-Man Esq.
I hate life chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Somebody kill the faggot who wrote this...
Chester A chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
A Best story I've ever heard.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »