Reviews for Garfield: Royal Rescue
Timothy Earwick chapter 1 . 1/24
I like the part where he eats the lasagna ha ha hee hee garfield is so hilarious.
TheDancingBerry chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
This is refreshingly easy to masturbate to.
Lewis chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
You are a fucking genius XD
Cori83 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I heard this story read out loud for the first time tonight at beach city con. It has forever ruined fanfiction for me. Nothing will ever be able to compare to the true beauty that this masterpiece holds. I will never be to read fanfiction, or any story ever again, without thinking of and comparing it to this. This has been a life changing experience for me. Thank you.
Rick Harrison chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
This was actually the best thing I ever read. Your writing shows such passion, such raw talent and it gripped me through every second. I especially love the strong macho personality in Garfield, it really got me chugging. I am so happy that Daftfield got with Princess of England in which country i am currently living in and I am on the edge of my seat in excitement for the proposed sequel implied by the "...?". What took me completely by surprise was that the description told that Grarfileld would be helping celebrate the wedding! But it turns out it is much of the differe. 3333333

And this is my pawn shop~
Azerate chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I'm moist
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I'll show you real man
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
5/5
Best fanfic I've ever read.
I came 3 times while reading.
Bick chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I like the story. It's great. Good.
Jacob Wirginis chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
i came to this
GyroZepp chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
What the fuck did we just read- SBR 2017
Garfieldfan6969 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
10/10
Davidsonofinga chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is a wonderful fanfic. Garfield is true hero of time.
MapleSamurai chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This story makes absolutely no sense and might has well been written by an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters... and I love every word of it. ;)