Reviews for Persona: Guns and Glasses
ScarletEmperor chapter 14 . 2/13
I think this story is fantastic. But you know what would make it better? An update!
This story had SO MUCH going for it; a cute and unique pairing, awesome characters and characterizations, some Souji/Yukari action, humor, some Yukari/Souji action, suspense(if a bit TOO much), a couple created from P3 and P4 characters... And.. Hmm... Let's see... Ooh! I love the Souji and Yukari pairing!
All kidding aside, I'm begging you, from one man to presumably another, pick the baby back up. It's a gem amoungst a lot of trash on the inter webs, and I've seen to many great stories go down the shitter because the author didn't feel loved. Well guess what, you are.
Frostfire613 chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
I don't like the YukarixSouji pairing. I prefer the SoujixNaoto, actually, I don't like Yukari in general, especially with Minato despite it's the hinted main pairing just like the SoujixYukiko pair.
Frostfire613 chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
I can't believe u left it on such a cliffhanger.
demyxFAN chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
Wow this is, so far, a really awesome story! I hope there is going to be an update soon, cuz I can't wait for more! Keep it up!
Ame no Ryuubi chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
It's good to see a person who actually knows what they are talking about in terms of the shin megami tensei series. Though I never though about Souji and Yukari as a pairing since though there are similarities in essence they are really different. Naoto's personality is really hard for people to write about at times it's good to see that she is protrayed correctly. There a actually very little errors I can find after reviewing and reading the chapters around two times. The things you're bringing in is refreshing and a good tip of the hat to past events. Though I do question your liking of adachi but that's only because I really don't like him. I thought something was wrong with when he was first introduced since he left key info at the right times.

Though looking back I actually regret not following the story from chapter one. Since I really didn't like the approach you going by. Though after rereading everything I see where your trying to go with the story. Think this turned into more of a ramble so I'm going to stop. Hope to see more chapters later and once again good job.
Trickymander chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Can I wave a red flag and tell you on how close this is become a Yukasouji fic because stop it she is told for him
Anonymouswriter chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
This story is really well-written. I look forward to seeing it through the end. The only qualm I have about this is that there is only a 3-year time-skip, which means that Ken should only be 13 and still in middle school. Unless, of course, he skipped a few grades...-;
Xoraan chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Thank you for replying, I have been reading very closely. This chapter like a very good stress reliever with all the imaginative replies to all these reviews. It was very funny too considering all the comedic interactions with the S.E.E.S team and Adachi. An amusing chapter that I like very much. Hope to see the next part of the action though, cause I want to know what happened to Yukari.
Fenruer Inthun chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Fenruer Intun dude, Fenruer Intun.(Understandable though, Fenruer and Forever have 7 letters and begin and end with the same letters. The brain reads only the first and last letters, yadda, yadda.)

Teddie would ask for a date, failing that a kiss.

The fate of Chidori is funny because the wording that Junpei uses is slightly ambiguous so either outcome is possible. If I remember correctly anyway.

Guess I didn't see the whole leader thing that way, either that or I seriously see Naoto as someone who always wants to be first. Alternate Character Interpretation I suppose.

I helped? Yayifications!
DemonRaily chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
First of all I like to say "I'm in despair the lack of actual chapter left me in despair!" Then after finishing the chapter I did a little Happy dance for no apparent reason at all(believe me not a pretty sight) and now I am back with you here...

Well in one theory Minato understood that it was not enough to save the world, because the world did not understand the grave danger it was in it can not learn from that experience, but if people would actually see how near of their own end they are they might be scared shitless enough to finally learn and stop wishing for self destruction, because from personal experience I know that being scared shitless of death helps, well at least it gives one a strong fear of dieing, good times... Or he got bored...
741AuthorNCS chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Wow. Rare non-script Author's note!
Jranz chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
Yet AGAINE! Mindfuuuuuuuuuuu-
741AuthorNCS chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
Wow, you scared me right there.

Never thought I would see Persona fusion!
DemonRaily chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
The shadows are defeated, Souji is back and now two teems can go about scanning each other and fighting to death as they are about on the same ground now, BUT! But, don't you thing it is enough for now? Why not end the dark hour at this point? But one thing that happens when it ends, the fun part, everybody is now just teenagers with swords, while Aigis has a machine-gun and can initiate her unbeatable orgia mode.

The story may have started for the sole purpose for S.E.E.S. and IT fight each other, but right now it is much more than that, the story is getting more awesome as it goes.
DemonRaily chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
Just dropped here to tell you how awesome the story is, I see you had and still have some serious shit up your sleeve. Even thou this will probably make Yukari 'BAWWW' a lot, but as crying is a thing she does best, well at least it will be really in character, no?

Actually SEES does not even need to fight them seriously anymore, all they need to do is keep them busy till the other half defeats the shadow and takes the key, and the rest can be done by Mitsuru and her "more powerful than any mafia" corporation, it would be easy for her knowing who they are now just round them up and take away in black vans, and with that kind of influence(as it was shown in P3 the Kirijo corp has) they would make it so that no one would even actually investigate it, after all they got away with much much more horrible things in the past using the influence they had.

Anyway, I ended ranting. the rant was not the point of this review, the point was to say how awesome the story is, and so far it is indeed awesome.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »