Reviews for The doppleganger
skyeza chapter 26 . 6/10
This was a brilliant read, i really enjoyed it. I thought it was bloody fantastic and entertaining. I honestly loved Bella and Damon together and i truly love Caroline and Bella as sisters/best friends. I really liked the twist of Klaus/Caius.
Kushka chapter 27 . 4/10
Good story
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVE DEMON/BELLA
skyeza chapter 27 . 8/25/2016
I really enjoyed reading this, I just wish it was longer and more filed out.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2016
I LOVVVVVVE IT
andrewpine chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
No pictures,links are the story,just a shame fairy boy is still a Jasper went back to stay with Peter and Char and found his true mate and got away from that insane pixie fairy boy will find a big bonfire to walk into.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 1/26/2016
Klaus? I could see Angela as a Whitelighter,she has the heart and will probably be a male whore like Damon was.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 1/26/2016
Is she seeing dead people? is Rocki her familiar? interesting.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
Why are Steffie and the clone involved with warlocks and what do those books have to do with the curse?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
It's, neanderthal .guess they both need to put on their big boy panties and tell each other how they feel towards each other.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 1/25/2016
Thought they had an Escape not an Escalade?
andrewpine chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
Will she be butting heads with Bonnie and the other witches?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
I had slept like a rock not stock...so what happened to the major,he piss off a vampire?
andrewpine chapter 11 . 1/25/2016
Since Bella is a witch of the bloodline of the one that laid the first curse does that mean the blood of the Doppleganger isn't needed?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 1/25/2016