Reviews for What the Spring Does
Rachel chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
I'm so late on all the my so called fanfic! But this is awesome. It's great to have something past the series finale. So awesome! I don't know it you still check this or anything but it's great!
Jody Barsch chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Really original take on the post-letter conversation :) 1.) the fact that Jordan's happy to be back together lessens the fact that he didn't write it, 2.) Angela's self-realization that anger isn;t the only option and that it's an unnecessary default (I love that.) It seems like in fanfics it's too easy for Angela to slip into the ole of an unreasonable scolding shrew (balanced out by people like me who maybe give JC a little too much slack to counter that) - you've found a really nice balance in a scene that has been written and rewritten and then written some more :)
Slowly finding the time to start from the beginning in the story, looking forward to it!
jayley chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
just finished watching this show on netflix, came over to fanfiction and read your whole story:) it was a lovely finish to the show, and i think you actually nailed quite a few of the characters!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
I've really enjoyed this story. I like how you ended it too except I would have loved it more if you had given us some steamy details of Angela & Jordan's first time! :)
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
I'm so sad it's over! Beautiful story, well-written, with thoughtful dialogue and thorough character development. You also managed to stay true to the characters of the show while developing them, which is an outstanding achievement. I like how you left things sort of open-ended and hopeful, because things don't have to be neat and perfect in order to be over, but there is enough there to feel satisfied. Thank you so much for writing and standing by your story, it has been a real pleasure to read and review!
PiratelfDair chapter 29 . 11/16/2012
I've just read this through and you are an incredible writer! Thank you SO much for this! I wish you had 29 more chapters in you, at least! I really appreciate that you had Jordan tested and he showed high intelligence! Hallie and Vic both said so, thanks so much for incorporating it! I also thought that Bernice Krakow was spot on! We didn't get a lot of info about them, and really only heard her yelling at Brian, but she was just like I imagined! Foster is just evil enough to do something like this to Richard. You notice that gigantic paddle he has on his wall? Brain's parents should have sued him into next week! Thanks for giving Danielle some attention too, I have to say I always felt sorry for her, she seemed a little neglected. Anyway, wonderful story! I'll be waiting for more!
jera26 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Keep me coming. It makes my day when a new chapter is added. Love this story.
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 29 . 11/9/2012
Great action-filled chapter. I like how you centered it around the premise of Angela and Jordan's future, but managed to have so many other things go on simultaneously. Highlights for me included: Brian at Louie's with Jordan, Rayanne and Corey getting it on, and Angela & Jordan's completely dichotomous views of the future. I'm really anxious to see how you wrap things up!
isadomi chapter 29 . 11/9/2012
I guess Rayanne is finaly letting herself have new fellings. Love your story
Boolochka06 chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
Kind of feels like there is a chapter missing between 27 and 28.
Corbie chapter 28 . 10/8/2012
Nice work, Pansyass! This chapter has lots of lively dialogue that sounds on target and in character.

I'm happy someone else out there remembers what a karass is.
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
Yay, update! My favourite parts of this chapter: Angela discussing her lack of privacy with her friends and Rayanne threatening to turn her first time into a project, Rickie & Frank's conversation, and Rayanne & Corey's interaction. You made a lot of significant events unfold without making it feel forced. I'm curious to see if anything develops between Sharon and Tino, as well as how you are going to finish up the Graham/Patti storyline. Loved it.
Knotty Ink chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Please keep going. I love this story.
isadomi chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
Nice, love your story, cant wait for your update
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
Wow! What a serene, surreal chapter. I knew you had been working on a chapter with supernatural elements similar to the Christmas episode, and I think you pulled it off really well. Beautifully written, and with a definite sense of hope, echoing the promise of spring in your title. You gave us a false sense of security and peace before this cliffhanger... I can't wait to see what you've got planned next, although a part of me is sad knowing the end is so near.