Reviews for How to Offend A Girl With Only 10 Words
creepysaru chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Oww poor Kenneth he fucked it xD
Captain and Hero chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awww... I love this couple :)
southparklover12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
cute!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love the idea of Kenny playing matchmaker XD
mvs-TOAST chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wow, story lives up to its title but it wold be kinda better if it was longer, hes really head over heels!
Detective Reivil chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Of course kenny is hot! lol I love your stories keep going!
flaellii chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This just was filled with so much win I don't even know where to start. Your description of Kenny was just amazing and exactly like how I imagine him in high school.

I now, after reading this, have a soft spot for Kendy. And I loved all the little couples you added in there like Stendy, Kybecca, Craig/Lola, and Cartman/Patty. I have a love for every single one of them, actually, as obscure as some of them may be.

I loved all the Kendy interations. Especially the last few lines. Wendy's reaction is very Wendy-like too.

Great job in keeping them all in character and wonderful job!
tmcala chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ohhhh, Kenny. I'm a hardcore Candy person, but I liked this. I can picture Kenny kind of sitting there silently like usual secretly wanting Wendy. Plus, it fits Wendy's character that she would be the one who didn't give in to Kenny easily. This was written very well. Good job!
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Aww, love Kendy. Nice little oneshot, but it also had humor in it, too, not to mention lots and lots of het. Good job.