Reviews for How it could Happen
Oh, I love it!
MissRomantix chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ooh! They're hundred percent perfect for each other 3
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Bwahahaha! Oedipus strikes again! Loved it. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Mary Sue being Leonards mom.. PRICELESS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
so good
thecurmudgeons chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Lovely ending - I can see the script writers pulling that exact twist. I would have written more details, but this was quite good in spite of being too short. (I always want more Sheldon and Penny. No fault of the story.)
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this, mostly because I love any interaction between Sheldon and Penny, but I think I also love it because I can see it being something that could actually happen on the show. Great job!
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
LOL
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I'd surprised Leonard doesn't date women that either look or resemble or have some kind of traits like his mother due to his serious mommy issues
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ewwww! Creepiest ending ever :D Believable though
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
wow. it was worth reading the whole fic for the joke at the end XD
ivyjag chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hahaha! Leonard gets matched with his mother!
Mirumo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I read the three "How it might happen" Shenny OS I found, and though they were all brilliant, this one is my favourite. I really like the idea, it stays in the spirit of the show, and Penny and Sheldon are not thinking *Cool, I always knew I had feelings for this weird annoying neighbour of mine, deep down*, which makes it more believable. So, really cute Shenny, and most of all, the end totally did it for me. Awesome idea. Though one thing is weird : it means that Leonard AND Raj's highest match is Mary-Sue (very nice reference, for nerds, BTW), and Mary-Sue's match is Howard. Considering who she is, that's a bit weird, huh? But still sooo funny ...
SarahInHiding chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Love it, and look forward to more! And more. And more. Be it this fic, or any other fantastic ideas you're sure to come up with.

All your witty last lines in all your fics just make my day, my this one? 'My MOTHER.' I just snorted water out my nose I laughed so abruptly. Thank you. You seriously rock the Shenny world.