Reviews for How it could Happen
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/2
What a hoot! Thanks so much
shydiva1996 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
PRICELESS. Loved it!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh, I love it!
MissRomantix chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ooh! They're hundred percent perfect for each other 3
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Bwahahaha! Oedipus strikes again! Loved it. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Mary Sue being Leonards mom.. PRICELESS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
so good
thecurmudgeons chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Lovely ending - I can see the script writers pulling that exact twist. I would have written more details, but this was quite good in spite of being too short. (I always want more Sheldon and Penny. No fault of the story.)
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this, mostly because I love any interaction between Sheldon and Penny, but I think I also love it because I can see it being something that could actually happen on the show. Great job!
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
LOL
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I'd surprised Leonard doesn't date women that either look or resemble or have some kind of traits like his mother due to his serious mommy issues
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ewwww! Creepiest ending ever :D Believable though
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
wow. it was worth reading the whole fic for the joke at the end XD
ivyjag chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hahaha! Leonard gets matched with his mother!
Mirumo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I read the three "How it might happen" Shenny OS I found, and though they were all brilliant, this one is my favourite. I really like the idea, it stays in the spirit of the show, and Penny and Sheldon are not thinking *Cool, I always knew I had feelings for this weird annoying neighbour of mine, deep down*, which makes it more believable. So, really cute Shenny, and most of all, the end totally did it for me. Awesome idea. Though one thing is weird : it means that Leonard AND Raj's highest match is Mary-Sue (very nice reference, for nerds, BTW), and Mary-Sue's match is Howard. Considering who she is, that's a bit weird, huh? But still sooo funny ...